Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Unban

Campy_YT

My brother played yeaterday in opfac , he was at pvp and he just runned in safezone cuz he was low , but he didnt knowed staff DanielT
was watching him trying to get him banned CUZ ONE PLAYER SAID HIM HE IS CHEAT OR SMT , he was banned on his acc WITCHER444 cuz "exploiting" , all guys can run in safe zone , right? And they dont get banned? Than why u banned him for whole month? I will send video
View: https://youtu.be/gRXzFEQiCVg?si=kvd_K55tnhj1vdV-
and if he exploited , he didnt , he had bad ping cuz he cant purchase better net 😂.

-Morlees

Bilbo

Epic Pika
"ran in safezone cus he as low"
Well that would be allowed wouldnt it
Known bug which he abused to not die means he exploited

Lizzil

i was ban too because of that reason that was bannable.

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
That is a valid punishment but if you think you want to appeal you can do that Here

Otherside

Great Reporter
That's a bug and you abused it. And I know that you knew it was a bug but yet you still abused it.

Valid punishment should not be forgiven.

OP
OP
Campy_YT

Campy_YT

Man its not me that i played , it was my friend which just pvped on my acc and got banned 💀

Otherside

Great Reporter
Man its not me that i played , it was my friend which just pvped on my acc and got banned 💀
So what, pika network doesn't care about who played and did that, pika cares about the minecraft account that did that.
Your account got banned, you are saying like your friend should be banned. I don't understand how.

OP
OP
Campy_YT

Campy_YT

This is cracked p2w server, why would i care about acc , i can join on other