Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Unban

BeRod2

Hey I'm here to know if BeRod_ can be unban he got banned for incitement to suicide but he wasn't on his account at the moment (maybe someone in his familly) so he did absolutely nothing and he really want to play opfaction before the reset.

So if you can unban him I will be grateful and I would thank you if you do this for me

QcForTheLife (forgot my password on my other account -_-)

OP
OP
B

BeRod2

and btw if i can get leader off his faction cuz he his banned and we have stuff in f vault

Otherside

Great Reporter
BeRod_ got valid punishment and if you don't have proof of them not breaking the rules then it's not worth it to post this in fourms.
Instead appeal here: https://pika-network.net/appeal/

And if you forgot your password then reset it here: https://pika-network.net/password-reset/

and I don't think staffs has access to player's accounts so they might not be able to give you the leader of that player's faction.

ZvoneTrader234

Hello PikaNetwork, i really don't get why i was banned, i was fighting with a enemy in pvp when my game glitched and i got banned for something called Chargeback, can you guys unban me plz. Nick: BloodReaper63

Ps: it was in OPfactions

Last edited:

BKEENZO

Hi PikaNetWork why did I get a fine because I watched those videos where it is assumed that I used a hack and there is no auto armor visible
OpFactions

Last edited:

Otherside

Great Reporter
Hi PikaNetWork why did I get a fine because I watched those videos where it is assumed that I used a hack and there is no auto armor visible
OpFactions
I watched the video where you indeed used auto armor at the last moment while fighting. You switched your chestplate mid fight.

BKEENZO

I watched the video where you indeed used auto armor at the last moment while fighting. You switched your chestplate mid fight.
yes, but I had sets in the hotbar and that's why I was able to change it with the buttons on the keyboard quickly and that's why it wasn't even noticed when I put it on

Otherside

Great Reporter
yes, but I had sets in the hotbar and that's why I was able to change it with the buttons on the keyboard quickly and that's why it wasn't even noticed when I put it on
That means you used macros and the thing that you did mostly every hacked clients does that to auto armor.
In the video you were spamming left click while you switched your chestplate.
Using macros to gain unfair advantage is illegal.

Valid punishment should not be forgiven.