Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Unban request

So i got banned bc i writed "hairy latina boobies" or "hairy (n word) balls" on global chat, some player screenshoted that and reported me to an admin. Im banned bc of that. I didnt start first with racism (im not even racist) i just responded to some guy that started talking about n word and other things. I was making joke and please dont take my sense of humor too seriously. Im playing on Pika since 2019 (this is my new account bc i forgoted password of old acc). I appologise for my bad humor and bad behavior. If my English is bad, sorry, im from Serbia. Greetings.

IGN: marko_marinkovic

Last edited:

sadra3445_

Epic Pika
IGN
sadra3445
So i got banned bc i writed "hairy latina boobies" or "hairy (n word) balls" on global chat, some player screenshoted that and reported me to an admin. Im banned bc of that. I didnt start first with racism (im not even racist) i just responded to some guy that started talking about n word and other things. I was making joke and please dont take my sense of humor too seriously. Im playing on Pika since 2019 (this is my new account bc i forgoted password of old acc). I appologise for my bad humor and bad behavior. If my English is bad, sorry, im from Serbia. Greetings.

IGN: marko_marinkovic
Hello also you can make an appeal Here. If it was denied by staff members no way for this issue.

opticyclic

Epic Pika
Do you mean ban or do you mean mute?

I always thought chat offensives were mutes

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello opticylic,

There are different punishments related to chat offenses, depending on what you have posted. You can find all the rules here.

Kind regards
- cOdEx567 -

PD:
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [c0d3__] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.

opticyclic

Epic Pika
That's what I was basing my statement off of.
Which of those rules are you assuming this comes under?

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
That's what I was basing my statement off of.
Which of those rules are you assuming this comes under?
Well the person said they said the 'n word', if that's the case they would be banned for discrimination.

opticyclic

Epic Pika
Fair enough. I'm not questioning the punishment.

I just didn't realise that there was list of what counts as what as it isn't mentioned on the rules.