Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Unban + can i upload yt link in forums?

GodSavage

Epic Pika
i got banned for client modification i didnt modifed anything. i tell what happened and when i got banned. i was playing duos with my friend and i got fireballed but got stuck in air where i got hit by fireball and then i got banned for no reason.

i even posted a ban appeal but no staff replying are they going to reply to my appeal huh. i really want to play in pika.

#2 topic.
i will be creating some pika network bedwars 1v4 clutch without breaking beds video can i upload it here because its of pika network server?

Dytel

Banned
You just have to be patient when appealing. Staff members have lives and can't just drop everything for the server. You can upload the clips on the Videos section if you scroll down when going to forums.

OP
OP
GodSavage

GodSavage

Epic Pika
You just have to be patient when appealing. Staff members have lives and can't just drop everything for the server. You can upload the clips on the Videos section if you scroll down when going to forums.
Ok, and i mean can i like create forum in bedwars section to upload yt link with details and i also be making texture video showcase on pika.

Dytel

Banned
no..
Ok, and i mean can i like create forum in bedwars section to upload yt link with details and i also be making texture video showcase on pika.
there is a section for videos bruh.. scroll to the green colored section