Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Store Unacceptable pricing on rank transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeLeBob

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
JoeLeBob

Suggestion:
Unacceptable pricing on rank transfer

Detailed description:
To make it quick, rank transfers shouldn't cost any money, making them 10 dollars is unacceptable, this needs to change immediately. Same goes for the buyable unbans which has been deleted very shortly but it was way too late.
thanks​

Reason(s):
putting up a price to a rank transfer after buying a rank for a certain amount of money is literally theft. It's like pricing unbans on a server (which has been the case on pike) and that goes against the EULA from Mojang.​

Example(s):
I want to transfer my rank to another account and I won't pay 10 bucks for that. I already paid the rank, this is a cracked servers and cracked accounts are free.

Lukonce

Great Reporter
The point is that owners already face with a lot of different messages and transfering the rank takes some time to be done , that's why it cost some money.

tlang

Veteran
The ranks and gkits have to be transferred manually so yeah it won't be free.

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Crveni_Marlboro

Veteran
Great Reporter
And imagine hundreds of players requesting from staff for a rank transfer. Half of those people will request a rank transfer just for fun.

Last edited:

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
-1 Hello, how are you today sir?

Unawarely

The Pika
When you rank transfer, all your stuff moves accounts. This means that for me, if I rank transfered to my alt, I would get my Once Kits in every gamemode, which is worth maybe 30 euros. Besides this, like everyone said, the owners, I think usually Gunfire has to manually do it, and atleast when Gunfire did it for me, it took them like 20 minutes because they wanted to make sure I had everything.

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello,

Rank transfers cost money because they have to be issued manually. The rank transferring process is not automatic and it would make no sense for it to be free since then everyone would want a rank transfer, which would waste a lot of valuable time. This is in no way theft or the same as having purchasable unbans/unmutes. If you do not want to transfer your rank, simply do not transfer it. Nobody is forcing you to transfer your rank, and it is completely your choice whether you are going to buy a rank transfer or not.

Due to the reasons mentioned above and negative feedback from the community, your suggestion has been denied.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.