Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Unable to login

Status
Not open for further replies.

_GoddessGirl_

Hello Pika Network community,

First off, I apologize if I put this in the wrong forum section, as I'm new to the forums.

A few months ago, I owned a cracked account which I used to play with my friends, but recently I've gotten a premium account which I use now. The problem is that when I try to use my premium account, I can't login into the pika server, not even register. When I joined pika for the first time with my premium account, it says to login with /login but I never registered with my premium account, so I don't know the password. I'm assuming a cracked player registered with my username, so when I come on I'm unable to join, since the cracked user has the password.

I was wondering if there is anything I can do so I'm able to login and join the gaming community.

I'm also part of other cracked server communities, and it works for me just fine.

My premium username is: _GoddessGirl_

Any help would be appreciative, thank you for taking your precious time to ready this horribly long text.

Last edited:

ASCB_imran

Veteran
You can change your premium username here https://account.mojang.com/
I recommend checking if the new username of your choice is also already taken first by checking with a cracked launcher as there is a 30 day cooldown when you change your premium name.

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Good day player.

Congratulations in getting a premium account. Unfortunately, it seems that someone else has already used your username since you arent able to register with it.

You can:

1. Change your premium's username to your cracked account's username or an entirely different username.

2. Use the cracked account to login to pika.

If someone else already owned the account, im afraid you cant claim it even if you have the premium.

Still, i hope you have fun playing!

Kynome

Banned
I have checked if the name was taken before choosing it for my Premium, next time please do the same.
Also use your imagination, your username looks really average.

Status
Not open for further replies.