pika-fan Member Joined Mar 26, 2021 Messages 6 Points 1 Mar 26, 2021 #1 My ign is ultimate_boss. And I want a unbann bec I got banned bec 9f laggggg. Plz unbann me so I can enjoy the new bedwars update and maps
My ign is ultimate_boss. And I want a unbann bec I got banned bec 9f laggggg. Plz unbann me so I can enjoy the new bedwars update and maps
KenzoTange Banned Joined Aug 2, 2020 Messages 1,312 Points 103 Mar 26, 2021 #2 Hey, This is not the right place to create a ban appeal. You may appeal here. -> Appeal Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
OP OP pika-fan Member Joined Mar 26, 2021 Messages 6 Points 1 Mar 26, 2021 #3 Bro I just did it along time ago but I am still banned
KenzoTange Banned Joined Aug 2, 2020 Messages 1,312 Points 103 Mar 26, 2021 #4 pika-fan said: Bro I just did it along time ago but I am still banned Click to expand... It takes some time, stay patient.
pika-fan said: Bro I just did it along time ago but I am still banned Click to expand... It takes some time, stay patient.
OP OP pika-fan Member Joined Mar 26, 2021 Messages 6 Points 1 Mar 26, 2021 #5 how much time it will take tell me so there is a hope that i can play in pika server