Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ultimate Rank

Ninja_4685

Legendary Pika
Is it worth buying cuz I am thinking gimme some ideas about it.

Ranks -

OPSB - SkyHero
Minigames - VIP
Kit-PvP - Ultimate in the future ( maybe )

Last edited:

SadFireBlaze

Pika Member
Ok, so ultimate rank is kinda great!

So ill list you some of the features since im ultimate:

Basiclly all chatcolor
Color nickname
Kit Ultimate With Punch Bow And Sharpness 5
(Get loved by everyone cuz ur ulti lol)

And dont lose ur money on ultimate (in meanwhile), but i dont suggest to lose it now, i think to lose ur money on the reset better than losing it meanwhile.

OP
OP
Ninja_4685

Ninja_4685

Legendary Pika
Ok, so ultimate rank is kinda great!

So ill list you some of the features since im ultimate:

Basiclly all chatcolor
Color nickname
Kit Ultimate With Punch Bow And Sharpness 5
(Get loved by everyone cuz ur ulti lol)

And dont lose ur money on ultimate (in meanwhile), but i dont suggest to lose it now, i think to lose ur money on the reset better than losing it meanwhile.
Ok thank you i am thinking to but it thats cuz i asked this

Ultimate is worth it. I bought it 3 days ago, and it's so worth it. I won't list all the perks because other other kid did, but here are the things I like most about Ultimate rank:

-The rename command. You can be as creative as you want with rename command because there is no cooldown and you can rename unlimited amount of times.
-The kit. Ever since I bought ultimate rank, I already have 2 playervaults full of protection 4 unbreaking 2 and sharpness 5's so dying is not a big deal. You can use it every single hour. As of now, I have 18 sharpness 5 fire aspect 2 swords and 17 full p4u2 sets.
-The player vaults. From god rank to having one big pv which is nearly not enough, then to legend rank which has 2 big pvs which was still not enough because I was legend rank for the longest time possible. Then ultimate rank, which has not 3, but 4 big pvs.

Ultimate rank is super worth it

Zolzy

Epic Pika
It is because u cant do anything in kit pvp without ulti or ulti+ ranks, plottwist kit pvp is p2w

realoneness

Epic Pika
personally, it is a nice rank to be in but the only dismissive i feel about it is that the bow doesnt have infinity so arrows are really precious unless you use ulti+ bow...

i havent bought but its worth it because u get like the hole command ( not all of them ) u can have the access to kit is so worth it