Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions U need make u cant drop items in soccer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loxolgy

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username
Loxolgy

Suggestion:
U need make u cant drop items in soccer

Detailed description:
Okey i got false punish when i was afk for innp item somebody drop me ik who was that but i wont say name so i wanna tell u to make in safezone u cant drop items because china guys will come and drop u items and u will get ban because they have problem​

Reason(s):
Because they will drop u items like me and i am false punished so make this so they cant do stupid things​

Example(s):
Like in spawn

JennySensei

Veteran
Because english is not his main language, atleast try to understand.

OP
OP
L

Loxolgy

Epic Pika
Yo guys chines yellow mans idc what u think but u didnt eat dog today idk if this is okey go eat dogs,cats,rats,bats there u are OP!!!

UpperGround

Great Reporter
guys wtf instead of focusing on the grammar try to understand and give ur damn +//-1

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin

/warp soccer is a pvp area and not a safezone like spawn.

L-oxolgy

Old_Prophet

The Pika
Whenever you get punished someone else is responsible :-) Not dropping items in warp soccer is a bad idea, because you will be stuck with all the stuff you accidentally pick up when you kill someone. It would be better if there would be a non-pickup policy to prevent these things from happening.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
Whenever you get punished someone else is responsible :) Not dropping items in warp soccer is a bad idea, because you will be stuck with all the stuff you accidentally pick up when you kill someone. It would be better if there would be a non-pickup policy to prevent these things from happening.
Exactly. How does he even think this would work? Like how would you loot your enemies corpses?

Outscale

Banned
They should change that rule so it works only if you show inappropriate named item in chat it , put it on ah or kill someone with it cause this way you can get warned or even banned for something you didn't do.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Loxolgy,

Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork

Good evening,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.