Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

tutorial vids xDDD

Ekoowo

Pika Member
dude why do people make tutorial videos 10 mins long when the tutorial is just 1 min long xD.

example:
How to play bedwars!!!

Whats up guys im *youtube name here* and today we will be teaching YOU how to play bedwars!!!!
So dont forget to smash THAT LIKE button!! AND subscribe with NOTIFICATIONS ON!!!
Do YOU wanna join the GIVEAWAY??!?! im giving away free *random cool stuff here* all YOU need to do is SUBSCRIBE LIKE AND watch till the END of the videooo!
To play bedwars! You have to join a BEDWARS server! I'll be going to pika network server! So now go to the BEDWARS lobby! and click solos or duos or trios or quads!
I'll be playing SOLOS! here we are at the map *random map here* and we will wait till the lobby is full!!!
So to play bedwars-
OOps! We have our sponsor here *random company name* and you should go to *random site* and get 60% off the subscription!!
how 2 play bedwars read the guide lol
And thats HOW TO PLAY BEDWARS!

D

Deleted member 88174

dude why do people make tutorial videos 10 mins long when the tutorial is just 1 min long xD.

example:
How to play bedwars!!!

Whats up guys im *youtube name here* and today we will be teaching YOU how to play bedwars!!!!
So dont forget to smash THAT LIKE button!! AND subscribe with NOTIFICATIONS ON!!!
Do YOU wanna join the GIVEAWAY??!?! im giving away free *random cool stuff here* all YOU need to do is SUBSCRIBE LIKE AND watch till the END of the videooo!
To play bedwars! You have to join a BEDWARS server! I'll be going to pika network server! So now go to the BEDWARS lobby! and click solos or duos or trios or quads!
I'll be playing SOLOS! here we are at the map *random map here* and we will wait till the lobby is full!!!
So to play bedwars-
OOps! We have our sponsor here *random company name* and you should go to *random site* and get 60% off the subscription!!
how 2 play bedwars read the guide lol
And thats HOW TO PLAY BEDWARS!
YO YO YOOO! How's it going fellow miners and crafters ya Boi dragon here back a MLG pika forum post!
Remember to leave a reaction and reply down below if you like this post.
Also remember to subscribe to my youtube channel. Link provided down below!

Hold up i just got a sponsor.

Introducing the forum reply 9000!
Ever wanted to farm on pika forum for literally no reason.
Seriously I don't know why people do it! What is even the point?
Well id that is you
1. you a loser
2.I have the perfect solution for you!

Literally just create a bot that does an auto reply for you. It is really not hard. Prob save you guy alot of time for idk
playing on pika i guess. NVM no one actually plays on pika.

Now back to teh pika forum reply

I don't know why but this feels like i m being called out. Hmmm

It's ya boi signing out!

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass this annoying filter

They just do that to get watch time

Outscale

Banned
Hilarious?
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal and a Happy New Year!

OP
OP
Ekoowo

Ekoowo

Pika Member
This is a predefined message to bypass this annoying filter

They just do that to get watch time
lol sometimes i just read the comments to see whats the tutorial rather than watching the vid