Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

TRUE THINGS OF PIKANETWORK (HACK NETWORK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
actually pika is a hack server? ther are alot of noobs using hack and even dont know how to win a sw or bw, if ur pvp level is good enough, you wont be that mad, but ur pvp, em nothing....

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello, Adin47

You are getting me mad right now but am going to speak to a rage guy so it's okay.

1. As I already said in a different thread staff members are not robots to be online all day unvanished ready for you to cry that there is a hacker destroying your playtime and just ban him instantly.

2. As you can see 32 Members with the owners. For a server with daily like 500 people online I don't think that they are not enough and they are not doing her job well.

3. You have to understand that every staff member applied to be in the team before. They need a very big and advanced application with a lot details and staffing experience. I don't mean staff in your friends aternos server.

4. Also PikaNetwork is a cracked server. Of course some people are hacking I don't know what they think when they do this maybe they can't win normally or something like that (no offense) and you always have to remember that the owners decide that they will make the server cracked for you with the cracked account probably to come play on and have the best experience they can offer.

5. You can easily report a hacker in the forums to stop ruining your and other people's lifes. You just need a video proof, read the requirements and be patient.

6. I bet that you think you can do better then (I picked the names randomly don't be mad) xINoLimit, Izha, CaptainGeoGR and CutePvP some experienced staff members can't do the job that you will do. Well you are wrong because I don't think you know what staffing really is. They got some hours of her day each to:
Check Player, Applies, Mute Reports
Check Suggestions
Check For Hackers In-Game
Check Discord Help Chat
Check Peoples Staff Applications
Check Her DMS For Random People Who Want Help
Be In Staff Meetings
Help With The Events
Test New Features
Warn The 40% Of The Server Every Day Because They Never Read The Rules To Learn How To Speak In The Chat
Have Some Time For Her Selfs To Play Because They Are Not Robots

And they are doing much more that I don't know or I forgot because am also a member like you.

I know that you think you will be only 16 hours every day just banning hackers in 1 second with zero proof of them hacking. And one day the owners ask you in your trial period, why there is no video evidence of this guy hacking? (He will think you false ban him which means that you are not fit in the team) what you will say? Nothing because you can't do whatever YOU think is the best for this server there is other people for this.

Image that some of them have to nick to play a normal game to clean up her minds. They can't be online for you every day to ban everyone you want with no proof. Even hypixel staff can't if you ask them. Some of them also have to keep some leaderboard places like MmExtreme. What do you think now.

I don't want you to think that a round who wants fight, am just a person who Knows more things than you (Because I just searched) and he will think before he rages and say that the dude who just combo you into the void is a hacker. Just take your time and think about the things I said now don't answer instantly take your time and think about all this.

Thanks for your time and have a nice day!
you should copy it to your preeference message as there are many people like THAT you know 😫😫👉

markiii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello, Adin47

You are getting me mad right now but am going to speak to a rage guy so it's okay.

1. As I already said in a different thread staff members are not robots to be online all day unvanished ready for you to cry that there is a hacker destroying your playtime and just ban him instantly.

2. As you can see 32 Members with the owners. For a server with daily like 500 people online I don't think that they are not enough and they are not doing her job well.

3. You have to understand that every staff member applied to be in the team before. They need a very big and advanced application with a lot details and staffing experience. I don't mean staff in your friends aternos server.

4. Also PikaNetwork is a cracked server. Of course some people are hacking I don't know what they think when they do this maybe they can't win normally or something like that (no offense) and you always have to remember that the owners decide that they will make the server cracked for you with the cracked account probably to come play on and have the best experience they can offer.

5. You can easily report a hacker in the forums to stop ruining your and other people's lifes. You just need a video proof, read the requirements and be patient.

6. I bet that you think you can do better then (I picked the names randomly don't be mad) xINoLimit, Izha, CaptainGeoGR and CutePvP some experienced staff members can't do the job that you will do. Well you are wrong because I don't think you know what staffing really is. They got some hours of her day each to:
Check Player, Applies, Mute Reports
Check Suggestions
Check For Hackers In-Game
Check Discord Help Chat
Check Peoples Staff Applications
Check Her DMS For Random People Who Want Help
Be In Staff Meetings
Help With The Events
Test New Features
Warn The 40% Of The Server Every Day Because They Never Read The Rules To Learn How To Speak In The Chat
Have Some Time For Her Selfs To Play Because They Are Not Robots

And they are doing much more that I don't know or I forgot because am also a member like you.

I know that you think you will be only 16 hours every day just banning hackers in 1 second with zero proof of them hacking. And one day the owners ask you in your trial period, why there is no video evidence of this guy hacking? (He will think you false ban him which means that you are not fit in the team) what you will say? Nothing because you can't do whatever YOU think is the best for this server there is other people for this.

Image that some of them have to nick to play a normal game to clean up her minds. They can't be online for you every day to ban everyone you want with no proof. Even hypixel staff can't if you ask them. Some of them also have to keep some leaderboard places like MmExtreme. What do you think now.

I don't want you to think that a round who wants fight, am just a person who Knows more things than you (Because I just searched) and he will think before he rages and say that the dude who just combo you into the void is a hacker. Just take your time and think about the things I said now don't answer instantly take your time and think about all this.

Thanks for your time and have a nice day!
For sure this ignorant kid learn his lesson when he reads this.

P

PyroInDaBus

For sure this ignorant kid learn his lesson when he reads this.
Well it's possible but I don't really think so. But we always have to explain and have faith that they maybe lessen for one time in her life. We cant do something else

Status
Not open for further replies.