Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Tribute To Technoblade

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
As we all know, Technoblade has lost his battle with cancer today. I am deeply saddened by this news and I honestly cannot believe it. He was the very first Minecraft youtuber I've ever watched. I wouldn't be playing Minecraft if it weren't for him. This is just a tribute to Technoblade, I give my thoughts and prayers to his family, friends, and supporters. Rest in peace. #RestInParadiseTechno

Last edited:

Nyxxie

He really was an icon to many of us. I hope he can finally rest now.
RIP hero #TechnoNeverDies<3

ILikeToTakeLean

Great Reporter
Honestly, it's crazy how big his fanbase is, from Hypixel, over minemen, and PikaNetwork.
Hopefully he rests in peace. He will never be forgotten #RestInParadiseTechno

nuclear_it

He was my inspiration to start minecraft and specially the bedwars and skywars minigames, i know it's the same for all of you. As we know God pluck the best flowers from his garden first. Prayers to his family and fans, RIP Legend
Techno never die, he will be always in our hearts

_DominikPro_

Banned
"Technoblade never dies"

He is not with us but will always be remembered in our hearts 🕊️
R.I.P.

CronallyMad

As we all know, Technoblade has lost his battle with cancer today. I am deeply saddened by this news and I honestly cannot believe it. He was the very first Minecraft youtuber I've ever watched. I wouldn't be playing Minecraft if it weren't for him. This is just a tribute to Technoblade, I give my thoughts and prayers to his family, friends, and supporters. Rest in peace. #RestInParadiseTechno
very well said, i am very sorry for him and i hope he will enjoy the afterlife. Rip Technoblade.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Techno is one of the very first youtube I watch when I started playing Minecraft, there is way too much that I wanna express but no words could describe. No one would have thought that this would happen that early. Rest in peace techno, we all will miss you.