Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

TrendyGamerZ CAUGHT SCAMMING AT OPSKYBLOCK

Toshie

Pika Member
chating_again.pngunknown.pngunknown-1.pngunknown-2.pngunknown-3.pngunknown-4.pngunknown-5.pngunknown-6.pngunknown-7.pngunknown-8.png

Dear Fellow Players,
LET ME INTRODUCE YOU THIS MAN NAMED TrendyGamerZ OF OPSKYBLOCK WHO'S RANK IS "WIZARD" AND KNOWN AS MISTAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

So this is what happened, when I first log in to the game, I already started doing my daily routine which is to vote, and after voting, I did join another minigame which is OpSkyblock to trade my keys there for OpFaction keys. And then, I met this guy named TrendyGamerZ, he's kinda good, he even told me that he has a stack of voting keys on OpFaction since he hasn't been playing it for a while and take note! HE IS WIZARD RANK WHICH MAKES ME BELIEVE HIM EVEN MORE! BUT THEN, HE SCAMMED ME LIKE HOLY DUDE BE PROFESSIONAL YOU EVEN APOLOGIZE TO ME RIGHT AFTER YOU USED MY KEYS JUST BECAUSE I REACHED OUT AN HELPER WHO TOLD ME THAT SCAMMING IS NOT ALLOWED IN OPSKYBLOCK!

I GOT PROOF HERE FOR HIS CONFESSION AND STAFFS MUST KNOW WHAT TO DO TO THIS SELFISH MAN, HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO ACT PROFESSIONAL SPECIFICALLY WHEN HE DO HAVE THE "RANK" TO BE PROUD OF.

SINCERELY YOURS,
TOSHIE - THE ONE YOU CALLED LOSER CAUSE I SPOKE TO YOU NICELY TO GIVE UT BACK ;)

JerryMine

The Pika
that only shows images of chatbox no one really knows what is happening behind the scene, so nah

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Not valid proof, so he won't get punished. Video proofs are the best. Next time, maybe try recording before you trade someone.

V3dy__YT

Epic Pika
First of all, I would be lazy to read all of the slides, 2nd of all, Its not in the right forum, and 3rd of all, its gotta have video evidence