Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

tp glitching, Duping..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrio

So i don't understand what is the point of duping? And why the hell server cant fix that people cant tp glitch other bases... It's just not fun if gm gets everything they want.. And about glitching, so i made base.. 2 layers 2 regen walls, 5 roofs and 5 under ground layers... And somehow skid got inside my base with glitching, like dafuq i wasted 3hours of building to get it raided in 30mins. Now i know that directly THE BASE should be 3layers.

Of course i defended the base and rebuilded it again , but anyways just saying..

EzHackusate__

Veteran
Duping is when you have Donator+ rank, you can go to creative mode which lets you dupe stuffs (mostly armors and weapons).

there is a way of keeping tp glitchers. you want to make a 1x3 compartment walls with water on it so if they are able to tp glitch, they will instantly go inside there. just put water at the ground so they wont be able to creeper egg it.

OP
OP
Cherrio

Cherrio

k, thanks but still didn''t understand how to build the base that glitchers cant come in.

clayton

Pika Member
u can still tp just make filter and coble stone bry layers so they spawn on dry layers out side of the base and u should be fine other then wither thats what i use all the time

EzHackusate__

Veteran
u can still tp just make filter and coble stone bry layers so they spawn on dry layers out side of the base and u should be fine other then wither thats what i use all the time
There is a thing called creeper egg and maybe just put water on the ground and make the wall bedrock or obsidian

EzHackusate__

Veteran
@Cherrio there you go mate.
Assume that the black lines are your blocks and blue is the water. I recommend bedrock or obsidian block so it wouldn't take 1 hit from the creeper egg if players are able to get the perfect timing.

Just keep building the pattern untill you finish your whole wall and don't forget that these are just compartments. They are just like rooms for players to sit in when they try to sethome glitch or tp glitch.
_20161113_222327.JPG
Dimension is 1x3x1 blocks.
Length x Height x Width

Sorry I can't go minecraft. I will be having exams tomorrow :p
Hope I helped you

Last edited:

iGudjon

@Cherrio there you go mate.
Assume that the black lines are your blocks and blue is the water. I recommend bedrock or obsidian block so it wouldn't take 1 hit from the creeper egg if players are able to get the perfect timing.

Just keep building the pattern untill you finish your whole wall and don't forget that these are just compartments. They are just like rooms for players to sit in when they try to sethome glitch or tp glitch.
View attachment 3644
Dimension is 1x3x1.
Length x Height x Width

Sorry I can't go minecraft. I will be having exams tomorrow :p
Hope I helped you
This is really cleanly made

clayton

Pika Member
There is a thing called creeper egg and maybe just put water on the ground and make the wall bedrock or obsidian
i u put water on ground all u have to do is sethome and go wild go home it tp glitches u up my friend kicked me from fac i had a box he put water and i tped into top box that had igs/blazes

EzHackusate__

Veteran
i u put water on ground all u have to do is sethome and go wild go home it tp glitches u up my friend kicked me from fac i had a box he put water and i tped into top box that had igs/blazes
No. It is 3 blocks high. 1 block water, 2 blocks space. If you sethome in the water, it will tp you in the 2 blocks air above the water.
Just try and test to proove :p

EzHackusate__

Veteran
Instead of you complaining about duping is annoying, just go buy donator + and ull love it. Dont complain that you dont have it and ur jealous . I dont have donator+ but my friend lets me use his acc cause I know he had my trust.
He never complained about the duping. He just asked what is the point of it.

btw wats ur ign?

DragonBoyHD

Epic Pika
There are too many hackers that always get in bases so i want to prevent that with being staff but i dont have 30 posts :( but you have a point there should be something we can do about it. And duping is almost necessary in pvp

EzHackusate__

Veteran
There are too many hackers that always get in bases so i want to prevent that with being staff but i dont have 30 posts :( but you have a point there should be something we can do about it. And duping is almost necessary in pvp
Just call Meteor or a staff in discord and they gonna go ingame and they'll help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.