Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Toxicity

Lukonce

Great Reporter
,,L" isn't that big of an deal as it isn't that toxic.
I would understand if he would say more stuff but it's just a letter defining one word
But if you think it's toxic you can always report a player : https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/

Ps : you should always report players at the link that I provided and not on forums.

KenzoTange

Banned
,,L" isn't that big of an deal as it isn't that toxic.
I would understand if he would say more stuff but it's just a letter defining one word
But if you think it's toxic you can always report a player : https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/

Ps : you should always report players at the link that I provided and not on forums.
Toxicity is not a punishable offense but, negative behavior,discrimination, negative use of disabilities, swearing

Things up are punishable! (Toxic type)

Lukonce

Great Reporter
Toxicity is not a punishable offense but, negative behavior,discrimination, negative use of disabilities, swearing

Things up are punishable! (Toxic type)
By what I mean
A lot of players say L when there are even staff in the lobby and nothing happens that much.
Thats why I said it's not that big, but I totally aggre with you Kenzo
Regards luv u

crazysteve79

The Pika
He just said L you can just trash talk him or ask him to come practice for duel nothing much of problem.

Hand me you wife I got a knife

HOTCOCObord

Can I get a ban on the player neterial. I was playing Build UHC he started camping, I asked if there was a mod in chat to warn him abt it. He then responded to my request by calling me a kid. I made him kill me, then after the match he started being toxic to me and other players saying that he shouldn't camp.

crazysteve79

The Pika
Can I get a ban on the player neterial. I was playing Build UHC he started camping, I asked if there was a mod in chat to warn him abt it. He then responded to my request by calling me a kid. I made him kill me, then after the match he started being toxic to me and other players saying that he shouldn't camp.
you should record it atleast not start asking for help you should help yourself and get those campers of the server

Hand me your wife I got a knife

firehead03

Pika Member
NICE TOXIC PPL i hate u ur are bad u are not nice wait am i being toxic

crazysteve79

The Pika
NICE TOXIC PPL i hate u ur are bad u are not nice wait am i being toxic
there are 100s of new people who come at forums and start talking about baning ppl because they reach they hack instead of going to reports and reporting tham hereyou are at wrong place at wrong time with no proof

firehead03

Pika Member
uh u just turned a joke into something bad now i understand why u are crazy

YelowishG

Like I had people send me death threats cause they think i am cheating but i don't really care, I mean "L" is kinda toxic but just don't care it's just a game I've never been toxic when I lose (maybe if it's a hacker) but yeah it's not really a big deal

crazysteve79

The Pika
Like I had people send me death threats cause they think i am cheating but i don't really care, I mean "L" is kinda toxic but just don't care it's just a game I've never been toxic when I lose (maybe if it's a hacker) but yeah it's not really a big deal
just stop post farming just put ur chat scale to 0 and all problems solved