Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

toxic players

Can we do something about toxic players please? There are some who don't care about them, but there are some who got affect by them. And they are just annoying in general honestly. We don't want these community to be more toxic here.

Anuly

Staff Member
Sr Mod
If someone shows extremely negative behaviour, you can report them in the forums with a screenshot of the chat, but if someone is just calling you bad, for example, you can really do anything about it since its not a very negative behaviour, but serious toxic people who go out of limits can be reported, so if u come across one make sure to report them

LovDev

Yeah, toxic players is just getting into my nerves at this point. Like why do they even get toxic for small problems if they’re frustrated at something just keep it personal. When they win instead of like “gg you did good” or “ggwp(good game well played)” they just spam “EZ EZ you’re bad” and just rubbing it on everyone’s face. I mean there’s no way of stopping people for being toxic that’s how the internet works anyways.

Mute

Great Reporter
Can we do something about toxic players please? There are some who don't care about them, but there are some who got affect by them. And they are just annoying in general honestly. We don't want these community to be more toxic here.
u can just igrone them i actually don't care if someone start swearing at me lol

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Yeah, toxic players is just getting into my nerves at this point. Like why do they even get toxic for small problems if they’re frustrated at something just keep it personal. When they win instead of like “gg you did good” or “ggwp(good game well played)” they just spam “EZ EZ you’re bad” and just rubbing it on everyone’s face. I mean there’s no way of stopping people for being toxic that’s how the internet works anyways.
As someone that says "ez" and "L" myself I would say it for certain reasons such as 1. a cheater 2. a player with a annoying/toxic playstyle (eg bow spammers flamebowers) 3. they're being toxic to me first.

Bloodfist

Great Reporter
Yeah maybe if there was a chat filter to change the swear words then it would be better for the chat.
An automatic filter can have its own problems. The one in /fmsg is already kinda bugged. I remember typing "bruh" and it got flagged lol.