Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned BedWars Tournaments in Bedwars

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

GamerYash21

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
GamerYash21

Suggestion:
Tournaments In Bedwars

Detailed description:
Hello fellow bedwars sweats,

I wan't that pika to add bedwars tournament. So, that more player grind and play on server also u can give gift card to the top teams. This could be done monthly or quarterly. I won't say that just copy add some own features like not only top team but the top killer/ final killer and top beds can get rewards in discord too. Also a special cosmetic that u can unlock; like bed destroy effect or kill msg any cosmetic. I hope people viewing this could give more suggetion.

Also pls don't down vote by saying Its already suggested

Reason(s):
to get more players and a new thrill/adventure to players.

Example(s):

Last edited:

mrclpbun

Minecraft username:
GamerYash21

Suggestion:
Tournaments like hypixel

Detailed description:

I wan't that pika to add bedwars tournament like hypixel so that more player grind and play on server also u can give gift card to the top teams. This could be done monthly or quarterly. I won't say that just copy add some own features like not only top team but the top killer/ final killer and top beds can get rewards in discord too. Also a special cosmetic that u can unlock; like bed destroy effect or kill msg any cosmetic. I hope people viewing this could give more suggetion.

Reason(s):

Example(s):
Hypixel tournaments.
It's really cool tho and full too

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
GamerYash21

Suggestion:
Tournaments In Bedwars

Detailed description:

I wan't that pika to add bedwars tournament. So, that more player grind and play on server also u can give gift card to the top teams. This could be done monthly or quarterly. I won't say that just copy add some own features like not only top team but the top killer/ final killer and top beds can get rewards in discord too. Also a special cosmetic that u can unlock; like bed destroy effect or kill msg any cosmetic. I hope people viewing this could give more suggetion.

Reason(s):

Example(s):
Not a good idea because of hackers and stuff. And I am 100% sure that we will know who will win. If patalunix joins he probably will win

OP
OP
GamerYash21

GamerYash21

Pika Lover
Not a good idea because of hackers and stuff. And I am 100% sure that we will know who will win. If patalunix joins he probably will win
yup but I think they can do something for hackers like make a lvl requirement or account linked to discord and for youtuber u guys can give a better suggestion ig

Flame__

Legendary Pika
+1 good suggestion, this would make a lot of players who stopped playing cuz it got boring or smt a reason to start grinding again

Hayakii_

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
GamerYash21

Suggestion:
Tournaments In Bedwars

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):
+1 cool suggestion

Please enter a message with more than 5 words. You are supposed to contribute to the thread. For example, posting +1 or -1 on suggestions is disallowed as it adds no value to the thread.

xLevii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
-1, Cheaters would try to participate, kill/final kills farmer would participate and win them by cheating so no a good idea at all.

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
-1, Cheaters would try to participate, kill/final kills farmer would participate and win them by cheating so no a good idea at all.
That can be said about every other in game event too which is why the ppl who win are screenshared, how would this be different?

OP
OP
GamerYash21

GamerYash21

Pika Lover
thats why I am saying it should be level specific like 10 to 15+ level so that cheater can't ruin it. Also not for bedrock people cause they are the people who hacks the most

also if u thinking why level cause cheater would have to play games to level up in that way they will be reported by that time.

xLevii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
That can be said about every other in game event too which is why the ppl who win are screenshared, how would this be different?
Well, most events of PikaNetwork take place infront of us like many staffs and players are spectating the match or if the event is not live, the players are supposed to send recordings of their gameplay. And even if we do this bedwars tournament somehow, there will be over thousands of recordings as a lot of players will participate and we also need to do the maths of every final he got in every game by watching the recording and it's just not possible in my opinion.

Hayakii_

Legendary Pika
Well, most events of PikaNetwork take place infront of us like many staffs and players are spectating the match or if the event is not live, the players are supposed to send recordings of their gameplay. And even if we do this bedwars tournament somehow, there will be over thousands of recordings as a lot of players will participate and we also need to do the maths of every final he got in every game by watching the recording and it's just not possible in my opinion.
Means hypixel tourneys are hosted by robots (jk)

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Bedwars tournament as an event, in which staff members would spectate the whole match + SSing the winners of the match, then yes.

GG_Gamer31

Yea he will join maybe, but its a good chance to improve ur skills.