Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

VoteTop Top Voter | March 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
S2zu2Ul.jpg

Thanks, everyone for voting this month, Here are the top voters!
The top 5 voters will receive a forum mail with their rewards in 24 hours.

Here are the vote winners of this month.

#1 @babybuhi - (180 votes) - 50 Euro Giftcard
#2 @HeliumBanana - (177 votes) - 40 Euro Giftcard
#3 @GoldenGmr - (176 votes) - 30 Euro Giftcard
#4 @SkyRing - (173 votes) - 20 Euro Giftcard
#5 @BarisVp - (169 votes) - 10 Euro Giftcard

We are really grateful that you guys keep voting for the server, as promised you can claim
your gift cards the winners will receive an mail with the code in 24 hours. If you have any problems contact me and will try to reply within 48 hours.

CutePvP

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Congratulations to you guys, keep good work, and have fun!

laezyy

Epic Pika
whoa the prizes for top voters are insane! i might go for it next month...

Kindashady

I GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON I DIDNT PLAY ON THIS SERVER EVEN ONCE AND I GOT BANNED I LOGGED ON AND IT SAID YOU ARE BANNED MY USER NAME IS KINDA SHADY

rardWib

Banned
Free Followers Generator 2020 MAY

First, present your unique view of the world. Instagram is a area where you create and pretense your own lifestyle. create a strategy (that is, clarify your goals and methods by which you will espouse them), and subsequently consistently take up it by regularly publishing the content.
Check what photos get the most likes. Instagram users select illustrations in buoyant tones, in imitation of lightening filters, preferring blues rather than shades of red. You can apply filters from Instagram, but you can as well as use more powerful apps, such as Vsco, Afterlight or Snapseed, in which we will locate a lot of good effects and editing options for our photos. The mobile (and free!) checking account of Lightroom - one of the best photo giving out programs from the Adobe suite - is next definitely popular.
Afterlight is actually quite a easy tool, but it contains every the critical functions and as many as 74 substitute effects. One of the most interesting options is draw attention to Tone, which allows you to perspective happening the blue color, which gives the photos a cleaner, fresher look. Snapseed, in turn, allows for selective settings in a chosen place of the photo, which works great in situations where we want to focus the viewer's eyes on a specific place of the photo. upon the new hand, Lightroom will allow you to precisely acclimatize the brightness and saturation of the chosen color, e.g. by playing past the blue color slider you can create water and announce get a trendy turquoise shade.
Camera + is after that a good application (only for iOS). It costs $ 2.99, which is adequately worth investing! It will allow you to get effects thesame to professional equipment. This application has been certified by times and Wall Street Journal for making approaching all shot look indigenous and great.

KW:
Followers Gratis INSTAGRAM 2020 MAY
How To Get More Followers On INSTAGRAM For Free 2020 APRIL
Free Followers No Survey No Download 2020 APRIL
100 Follower 2020 APRIL

Status
Not open for further replies.