Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars tools update

Status
Not open for further replies.

xd_senal

Minecraft Username:
xd_senal​

Suggestion:
tools update​

Detailed description:
I hope to see this feature added to the pika server, it is the feature that allows you to change to which preferred slot the tool you buy goes to. this will not only make this easier for the players and improver performance as well! The /tools or /arrange command can be able to arrange not only tools but also thing like blocks, ladders etc.

i would also like to see the hypixel tools system added to the pika network, meaning that you can be able to click the wooden tool on your quick buy and it will go to the next tier of tools. Many cracked servers have thins feature and I would like to see pika add this feature because there will be reason to upgrade to the next tier of tools, also the upgrade will be for a cheaper price it is already on the server!​

Reason(s):
/arrange or /tools command: This will make it very convenient for players because tools will be moved to their proffered slots

The hypixel tools upgrade system: The prices of tool are rather expensive and no one really buys the next tier off tools unless there is obbi! This will make players buy tools and also the next teir of tools will be used rather than not used at all because of the prices.​

FreePalestine

The Pika
IGN
TNTSabeel
Hello xd_senal,
This Suggestion will be denied because it has already been suggested. Suggesting something which is already suggested will get the suggestion instantly Denied.
Please read This before suggesting anything.
We also Recommend you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for similar suggestions before suggesting.

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
IGN
Toxic_Gear
Minecraft Username:
xd_senal

Suggestion:
tools update

Detailed description:
I hope to see this feature added to the pika server, it is the feature that allows you to change to which preferred slot the tool you buy goes to. this will not only make this easier for the players and improver performance as well! The /tools or /arrange command can be able to arrange not only tools but also thing like blocks, ladders etc.

i would also like to see the hypixel tools system added to the pika network, meaning that you can be able to click the wooden tool on your quick buy and it will go to the next tier of tools. Many cracked servers have thins feature and I would like to see pika add this feature because there will be reason to upgrade to the next tier of tools, also the upgrade will be for a cheaper price it is already on the server!

Reason(s):
/arrange or /tools command: This will make it very convenient for players because tools will be moved to their proffered slots

The hypixel tools upgrade system: The prices of tool are rather expensive and no one really buys the next tier off tools unless there is obbi! This will make players buy tools and also the next teir of tools will be used rather than not used at all because of the prices.
they are not gonna add it cuz hypixel has it i feel bad for you must have taken a long time to type this

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello xd_senal,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.