Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

too many hackers please do something

Status
Not open for further replies.

awda

i know that u guys are making a solution of hackers but i cant wait anymore the hackers must die.please the server anti fucking cheat !

OP
OP
A

awda

i know that u guys are making a solution of hackers but i cant wait anymore the hackers must die.please the server anti fucking cheat !
if ur commenting this please dont say fucking other topics and help me convince the owner or admins that the reign of fucking hackers must end !

Herochanger

Pika Member
It is hard to have fun in the server due to hackers and I think this post is in the wrong section :rolleyes:

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
The server has removed AAC and added PAC (Pika Anti Cheat) so as of now it is working and is still in testing for some things. I recommend recording or get someone to try and record them for you. I think this thread could be locked as well as it is in the wrong section.

Pikachu22

Veteran
Locking thread,
Also please next time when you are willing to make a thread, avoid swearing or it will get you in trouble, Staff are online everyday to ban hackers and we recently adopted PAC (Pika Anti Cheat) and is being implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.