Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars To Update hotbar manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCUBEGAMING_YT

Epic Pika
Username:
SCUBEGAMING_YT​

Suggestion:
To Update hotbar manager​

Detailed description:
Hello Pika Network,
I want to suggest that :
As we probably know that you guys (Pika Network) recently added hotbar manager on bedwars (probably 1 or 2 days ago) where we can easily manage our hotbar without manually setting them after dying so my suggestion is that there is an option name utilities where are bunch of different items like fireball , tnt, golden apple , etc. so plz do a system like we can select items on utilities where to go like now only one option is there and after we can select which utility we want on which hotbar like I want golden apple on my 4th slot and fireball on 8th slot.​

Reason(s):
when players buy 2 utilities at the same time they have to mange one by them self , so by adding this feature we don’t have to manage our inventories​

Example(s):
No Thank You :)​

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter

Hello SCUBEGAMING_YT, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote due to the following reason(s):

- Unnecessary

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
SCUBEGAMING_YT

Suggestion:
To Update hotbar manager

Detailed description:
Hello Pika Network,

I want to suggest that :

As we probably know that you guys (Pika Network) recently added hotbar manager on bedwars (probably 1 or 2 days ago) where we can easily manage our hotbar without manually setting them after dying so my suggestion is that there is an option name utilities where are bunch of different items like fireball , tnt, golden apple , etc. so plz do a system like we can select items on utilities where to go like now only one option is there and after we can select which utility we want on which hotbar like I want golden apple on my 4th slot and fireball on 8th slot.

Reason(s):
when players buy 2 utilities at the same time they have to mange one by them self , so by adding this feature we don’t have to manage our inventories

Example(s):
No Thank You :)

Silver Wing

The Pika
Just ask pika to play the god damn game itself
Jokes aside, this seems too minor to be implemented.

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Good suggestion, however too minor to be implemented.

SCUBE

Hello SCUBEGAMING_YT, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote due to the following reason(s):

- Unnecessary
Bro these little things make the server better easy upvote

Bouza737

Epic Pika
Bouza737 decided DOWNVOTE
This suggestion
1- Minor to be implemented
Keep trying to suggest more stuff to make the pika network a better place for all of us.

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
Bouza737 decided DENY
This suggestion
1- Minor to be implemented
Keep trying to suggest more stuff to make the pika network a better place for all of us.
You can not deny the suggestion, you can only downvote it.

iFkiller

Veteran
Hello SCUBEGAMING_YT,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative Community Feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.