Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

To those hacking Pika

Status
Not open for further replies.

abs12

Hi.

You have stumbled upon this thread either because you clicked on it or hacked the forum database (xenForo databases are pretty hard to read). Either way, I would like to appeal to you.

Please stop hacking Pika!

FAQ:

Lol abs12 noob i want to hack pika and screw up everything

Why? Please don't hack for fun. There's no point in hacking. Yes, I know you're talented in programming and you can hack, but that doesn't warrant for you to hack Pika! You should use your talents to make people feel happier! Please

Hacker, you can delete this thread if you want but I know you probably have read this. Please, stop hacking Pika. What fun do you get out of hacking a Minecraft Server? People want to have fun, and your ruining it for them. Besides, hacking carries a criminal penalty? Why waste the time of server developers to secure the server when they can be making the server better? Please. Stop.

I'm probably going to get a lot of hate from the hackers, and this is ranty, but hey, make the world a better place!

Also, sorry about bad formatting. I wrote this on mobile.

In case you haven't noticed, I've been doing loads of threads like this.

Thanks for reading!

xXWitherBoyXx

Epic Pika
Hackers only do what they do out of jealousy and also out of what they believe they can't learn or understand because they haven't given themselves enough chances to do so. Especially in PvP.

Status
Not open for further replies.