Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Forums To switch Staff impersonating to ip-ban

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Zoksy

Banned
Great Reporter
Username:
Zoksy03​

Suggestion:
To switch Staff impersonating to ip-ban​

Detailed description:
Hello , as we know thats Staff impersonating is ip mute but there still some ppl using it to scared players which to give them items while there some ppl doesnt know about pika ( just visiting ) and even some ppl doesnt know thats even are rule and can be punished for it so i think the best way to switch it into ip-ban ( like 1 day or.. ) thats the best way to lower the people are using it as thier work to scared ( players )​

Reason(s):
3 days mute are not enough to punish anyone using it which he can gets from it free items also people are using it to scared ( new players / visiters )​

Example(s):

Freez

Staff Member
Trial
Neutral

I'm not certain, but I think rules changes suggestions are not allowed.

Have a good day!

OP
OP
Zoksy

Zoksy

Banned
Great Reporter
Neutral

I'm not certain, but I think rules changes suggestions are not allowed.

Have a good day!
nah " the changes of staff team " are not allowed not rules

Mr_SUPERIOR_OP_

Great Reporter
Agreed UpVoted
Username:
Zoksy03

Suggestion:
To switch Staff impersonating to ip-ban

Detailed description:
Hello , as we know thats Staff impersonating is ip mute but there still some ppl using it to scared players which to give them items while there some ppl doesnt know about pika ( just visiting ) and even some ppl doesnt know thats even are rule and can be punished for it so i think the best way to switch it into ip-ban ( like 1 day or.. ) thats the best way to lower the people are using it as thier work to scared ( players )

Reason(s):
3 days mute are not enough to punish anyone using it which he can gets from it free items also people are using it to scared ( new players / visiters )

Example(s):
hate u filter