Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival to remove guardian pet from survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

TERTO

Epic Pika
Username:
TERTO​

Suggestion:
to remove guardian pet from survival​

Detailed description:
this pet is op as this suggestion got accepted https://pika-network.net/threads/to-remove-gladiator-pet-from-opp.297224/ the same pet like this exist in survival named guardian pet which increases damage by lvling up the pet.this pet 3 shots a p4 armour which is ruining pvp and 1 dude who has this pet will just rule pvp. survival is pretty good with a good pvp players and stuf so this pet is ruining it. its too op as it is remove its ability to only work on mobs or disabling this pets ability from spawn or players .​

Reason(s):
as this pets obtainable with /zookeeper or crates as /zookeeper will only be accesable by a players timeline which gives certain players massive advantage over timelines and this pet (legendary one) is now worth over 1million which gives another massive advantage as /wizard shop also depends on timeline. all im saying is this pet is too op remove it​

Example(s):
the oprison suggestion got accpted cause of the massive advatange of this pet from survival too this pet should be removed​

If u bought that pet foy 1mil ur an idoit it comes in /zookeeper and ppl are making money out of the ppl who are buying it. And if u have it and ur telling its a bad idea to remove it then ur just bad at pvp cause now u cant 3 shot ppl 😂. And why u telling me im bad when u havnt even fought me once
already let u and shubverma warp without pet in 2v1 ofc u will say i didnt cuz u dont know my alt lol

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Hello TERTO,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.