Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars To make void little bit up

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCUBEGAMING_YT

Epic Pika
IGN
SCUBEGAMING_YT
Username:
SCUBEGAMING_YT​

Suggestion:
To make void little bit up​

Detailed description:
Hello Pika Network,
I want to suggest that plz make the bedwars void slightly up , like make players die early while falling on the void.​

Reason(s):
.When a players fall into the void it takes time to die and than 5sec respawn.
.Players Get extra time to throw their stuff into the void when players kill them.
Anyone can destroy bed when a player is fallen into the void as it take time to respawn.​

Example(s):
No TY​

Mugiwaarra

Banned
IGN
Mugiwaarra
no need its good as it is and is at a considerable depth -1

iiLuc_

Pika Member
IGN
iiLuc_
You said that a player can destroy your bed when you died but that is just part of the game. If you could just die quicker it would be way harder for people to break someones bed and I don't think that would make it more fun.

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
kleaky
Username:
SCUBEGAMING_YT

Suggestion:
To make void little bit up

Detailed description:
Hello Pika Network,

I want to suggest that plz make the bedwars void slightly up , like make players die early while falling on the void.

Reason(s):

.Players Get extra time to throw their stuff into the void when players kill them.

Anyone can destroy bed when a player is fallen into the void as it take time to respawn.

Example(s):
No TY
I like this suggestion but also not because it'll also be bad for you. I have this friend and every time she falls in the void, it times when someone breaks our bed and she takes so long to actually fall in the void which started getting annoying but I feel like it's already high enough.

I_am_Zoe_Liu

Epic Pika
though rare, if one has an enderpearl , they can throw it and actually save themselves, however, increasing void height will decrease the chance of success.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
Username:
SCUBEGAMING_YT

Suggestion:
To make void little bit up

Detailed description:
Hello Pika Network,

I want to suggest that plz make the bedwars void slightly up , like make players die early while falling on the void.

Reason(s):

Anyone can destroy bed when a player is fallen into the void as it take time to respawn.

Example(s):
No TY
then how does someone enderpearl clutch what?

iFkiller

Veteran
IGN
iFkiller
Hello SCUBEGAMING_YT,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative Community Feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.