Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice To make it so you teleport back to your starting spot when the game starts on SUMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilkTouchV2

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username
ItsAt

Suggestion:
To make it so you teleport back to your starting spot when the game starts on SUMO

Detailed description:
So basically my idea here is to after the countdown from 5 you get teleported back to the starting place on the SUMO arena. This way the players can't be right in front of you and 2 taps you off the edge.​

Reason(s):
One of the main reasons is because when I first played sumo ranked best of 3 a player came right in front of me and because I thought you get tped back to your spot I did not worry but when the countdown had finished and the game had started he literally 1tapped me off the edge and won.​

Example(s):
For eg I was standing infront my opponent before the game had started and the countdown is going on. I would then just 1-2 tap him off the edge.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
[BGCOLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]+1[/BGCOLOR]

Good morning,

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello,

This issue has been resolved in another way (by making it so you can't move before the match starts), therefore this suggestion has been denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.