Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied KitPvP to hav at least... at least... 1 staff member online on kit pvp reason down below.

Status
Not open for further replies.

karun

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
karunakar​

Suggestion:
to hav at least... at least... 1 staff member online on kit pvp reason down below.​

Detailed description:
i hav not seen as much staff on kit pvp . kit pvp really needs a staff member may it even be a trial . every day i see at least atleast 5 ghost hand users! . i report like 2 out of them . it becomes much easy if a staff member would be online , we could just say that player a is hacking and the staff member would check on him and ban him . i recomend staff such as Ez_Angel , Crni_ as they play kit pvp .​

Reason(s):
way too many ghost hand hackers on kit pvp , like way too many . like i saw a guy who bought legend rank just to hack and get reported by me and get banned (takin about Mr_Mrok)​

Example(s):

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
I’ll give a +1 , but you can just report.
Takes time till they are banned if there is report on forums, while ingame is stopped instantly.
Minecraft Username:
karunakar​

Suggestion:
to hav at least... at least... 1 staff member online on kit pvp reason down below.​

Detailed description:
i hav not seen as much staff on kit pvp . kit pvp really needs a staff member may it even be a trial . every day i see at least atleast 5 ghost hand users! . i report like 2 out of them . it becomes much easy if a staff member would be online , we could just say that player a is hacking and the staff member would check on him and ban him . i recomend staff such as Ez_Angel , Crni_ as they play kit pvp .​

Reason(s):
way too many ghost hand hackers on kit pvp , like way too many . like i saw a guy who bought legend rank just to hack and get reported by me and get banned (takin about Mr_Mrok)​

Example(s):
This should be applied to all gamemodes. Becauee servers anticheat is rlly bad.

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
+1
Ye I think KitPvP need a staff to watch over, people swearing a lot in that gamemode, make it like a wild zoo cage.

OP
OP
karun

karun

Great Reporter
+1
Ye I think KitPvP need a staff to watch over, people swearing a lot in that gamemode, make it like a wild zoo cage.
lmao true especially when people 2v1 and 3v1 a guy they get really raelly mad when that happens xd

OP
OP
karun

karun

Great Reporter
Takes time till they are banned if there is report on forums, while ingame is stopped instantly.
This should be applied to all gamemodes. Becauee servers anticheat is rlly bad.
yeah i agree it must be implemented to op fac op sky block etc i am a kit pvp player so i made one on kit pvp

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello karun,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.