Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival To enable mobs to spawn on blue,red and yellow server

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeIetedUser

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
WinterHunterr

Suggestion:
To enable mobs to spawn on blue,red and yellow server

Detailed description:
Well i want to suggest to enable mobs to spawn in the worlds blue,red and yellow cuz is really hard now cuz there is no mobs spawning, i know there is reason for make mob spawning off, but is really hard in survival and without that, please make spawning mobs to on , to survival play be more interesting.​

Reason(s):
its hard to find bones to tame dog and make bone meal for faster plants grow, hard to find eyes of spider to make potions, hard to find blaze and blaze rods and etc and no exp​

Example(s):

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
WinterHunterr

Suggestion:
To enable mobs to spawn on blue,red and yellow server

Detailed description:
Well i want to suggest to enable mobs to spawn in the worlds blue,red and yellow cuz is really hard now cuz there is no mobs spawning, i know there is reason for make mob spawning off, but is really hard in survival and without that, please make spawning mobs to on , to survival play be more interesting.

Reason(s):
its hard to find bones to tame dog and make bone meal for faster plants grow, hard to find eyes of spider to make potions, hard to find blaze and blaze rods and etc and no exp

Example(s):
+1 nice suggestion. I believe it should be implemented and would be good if done so.

Crveni_Marlboro

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1 ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello WinterHunterr,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted we changed the mob spawn rate and it will be implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.