Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars To choose our own team Color in bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arijit69ALT

Minecraft username:
Arijit69​

Suggestion:
To choose our own team Color in bedwars​

Detailed description:
I think ya'll should add a thing to choose our own team cuz sometimes I know many people want their favourite team colour/color in bedwars.​

Reason(s):
There r many reasons
. I want my fav. Team Colour/color in the game of bedwars
. Sometimes I play with sweats and I don't want them to be my first rush (cuz I am bad xD)​

Example(s):
There r many servers that offers this function in the game of bedwars....so why
Not my favourite server have this feature.
Yhanks​

ulvd

Epic Pika
IGN
ulvd
Personalizing team colors could definitely enhance the gameplay experience and allow for more strategic play, especially when teaming up with friends.

However I think this option would best suit the VIP rank or maybe even higher, maybe even something you can get in a crate, for example the ability to choose it for the next 3 rounds.
Overall, good suggestion.

+1

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Hello Arijit69ALT,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.