Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned BedWars To add private game card

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

SCUBEGAMING_YT

Epic Pika
Username:
SCUBEGAMING_YT​

Suggestion:
To add private game card​

Detailed description:
Hello Pika Network,
I want to suggest that you guys should add private games card for bedwars
Ability : To create private games for a certain amount of time or number like if we have one time private game card we can create private game only once and if we have 1 day private game card we can create unlimited private games for 24 hours/a day .

Price : 1 time card 1000 coins and 1 day card 10000 coins

Players only with rank VIP or above can use it ( if you guys want to keep it special )​

Reason(s):
1. Most of the players don’t have money to buy ranks like Titan or champion so that they can create private games , it can help players to create private games for certain amount of number/time without giving real money.

2. Good use of coins

3. Unique and creative​

Example(s):
Other games like Pubg have it ( no promotion just an example of suggestion )​

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
SCUBEGAMING_YT

Suggestion:
To add private game card

Detailed description:
Hello Pika Network,

I want to suggest that you guys should add private games card for bedwars

Ability : To create private games for a certain amount of time or number like if we have one time private game card we can create private game only once and if we have 1 day private game card we can create unlimited private games for 24 hours/a day .

Price : 1 time card 1000 coins and 1 day card 10000 coins

Players only with rank VIP or above can use it ( if you guys want to keep it special )

Reason(s):
1. Most of the players don’t have money to buy ranks like Titan or champion so that they can create private games , it can help players to create private games for certain amount of number/time without giving real money.

2. Good use of coins

3. Unique and creative

Example(s):
Other games like Pubg have it ( no promotion just an example of suggestion )
+1

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
+1

Hello SCUBEGAMING_YT, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Upvote it.
Keep suggesting more good suggestions to improve our network.

notknown876

Legendary Pika
Hmm I would like if this can be only used by the players at least with Elite rank instead of VIP rank.