Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Store To add INR currency

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCUBEGAMING_YT

Epic Pika
Username:
SCUBEGAMING_YT​

Suggestion:
To add INR currency​

Detailed description:
Hello Pika Network ,
I know this suggestion has already been suggested but plz reply once why are you guys not adding INR currency on your store like what’s the probelm ?
Pika Network largest community is from india and there are no payment methods for INR currency Like why ?
When I saw this suggestion on your fourms it was declined and the reason was ‘UNNECESSARY’ like why it is unnecessary ? The majority of Player on pika network are from India .​

Reason(s):
As the Indians can also purchase on the store without any problems and I personally faced the issue , I tried buying some pika gold so that I can purchase Titan rank for bedwars but my payment is being declined again and again although international transactions are allowed on my Visa card still I contact tebex but they are not responding on this .
so plz do a voting for this .
plz add INR currency on your network
and plz plz plz reply what‘s the problem on adding INR currency​

Example(s):
:( :( :(​

Freez

Staff Member
Trial
Dear SCUBEGAMING_YT,

This suggestion has already been suggested and denied ( here » here it says why this suggestion was denied ) This will also be denied.

Before posting your suggestions, please read this: Tips ( No need to suggest what has already been suggested )

Additional Information: If you want to know why this is "Useless" please contact the staff on Discord.

Have a good day!

OP
OP
SCUBEGAMING_YT

SCUBEGAMING_YT

Epic Pika
Dear SCUBEGAMING_YT,

This suggestion has already been suggested and denied ( here » here it says why this suggestion was denied ) This will also be denied.

Before posting your suggestions, please read this: Tips ( No need to suggest what has already been suggested )

Additional Information: If you want to know why this is "Useless" please contact the staff on Discord.

Have a good day!
So that means I cannot buy from Pika Netowrk store ?
plz answer in simple words .

BTW if I would have any option to buy I am regular customer

Otherside

Great Reporter
So that means I cannot buy from Pika Netowrk store ?
plz answer in simple words .

BTW if I would have any option to buy I am regular customer
You can buy from pika network store with card or paypal.
And also this suggestion is already suggested and got denied.

ChillBruh_

Username:
SCUBEGAMING_YT

Suggestion:
To add INR currency

Detailed description:
Hello Pika Network ,

I know this suggestion has already been suggested but plz reply once why are you guys not adding INR currency on your store like what’s the probelm ?

Pika Network largest community is from india and there are no payment methods for INR currency Like why ?

When I saw this suggestion on your fourms it was declined and the reason was ‘UNNECESSARY’ like why it is unnecessary ? The majority of Player on pika network are from India .

Reason(s):
As the Indians can also purchase on the store without any problems and I personally faced the issue , I tried buying some pika gold so that I can purchase Titan rank for bedwars but my payment is being declined again and again although international transactions are allowed on my Visa card still I contact tebex but they are not responding on this .

so plz do a voting for this .

plz add INR currency on your network

and plz plz plz reply what‘s the problem on adding INR currency

Example(s):
:( :( :(
Here is a Suggestion for you:
Well, I was facing the same issue, but I looked into it and eventually got a solution. Tebex also accepts gift cards like OBucks (Openbucks) that consist of 16-digit codes. You can buy them from various online stores (I can't name them because staff will mark them as some sort of advertisement). even if you live in India, you can buy them Make sure to get a higher amount of gift card as the prices that are mentioned on the Pika store are in EURO and the gift card comes in the dollar, and the thing is 1 dollar = 0.92 Euro, so keep this in mind. I hope this will help someone.:giggle:
If you want a brief explanation or have any questions regarding it, feel free to DM me on Discord. Bruh0003

OP
OP
SCUBEGAMING_YT

SCUBEGAMING_YT

Epic Pika
Here is a Suggestion for you:
Well, I was facing the same issue, but I looked into it and eventually got a solution. Tebex also accepts gift cards like OBucks (Openbucks) that consist of 16-digit codes. You can buy them from various online stores (I can't name them because staff will mark them as some sort of advertisement). even if you live in India, you can buy them Make sure to get a higher amount of gift card as the prices that are mentioned on the Pika store are in EURO and the gift card comes in the dollar, and the thing is 1 dollar = 0.92 Euro, so keep this in mind. I hope this will help someone.:giggle:
If you want a brief explanation or have any questions regarding it, feel free to DM me on Discord. Bruh0003
Yes bro plz help me I have DM you on discord plz reply me ASAP

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
This suggestion has already been denied here although you can use paypal as it works globally.

SgtBordem

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello SCUBEGAMING_YT,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already Suggested Here
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.