Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

TNT is too op

HMGgunner

Banned
Hello there, I love to defend in bedwars but WHEN PROTECTING YOUR BED FROM TNT COSTS OVER 18 IRON JUST TO PROTECT A SMALL PART COMPARED TO TNT WHICH COSTS ONLY 6 GOLD then that's when you know defending is fun, how to defend? simple! put end stone and get rushed by a tryhard with over 20 TNT blocks while you are waiting to get clay, please reduce the damn cost of clay to 12 iron and make TNT 8 gold please, TNT is just too OP, you can get it quickly and rush a bed with almost NO EFFORT at all, bedwars in this server punishes defenders and rewards attackers, there is no motive to defend because of TNT, please make TNT 8 gold and clay 12 iron and you might be wondering if it's such a big issue that I'm posting a thread about it, well guess what it is! Most of you will disagree with me because most players in bedwars are rushers and they don't like it when defenders get a small buff so that's pretty expected, TLDR: TNT is too op, nerf the amount of layers it can break, make clay 12 iron for 4 clay and make tnt 8 gold so that you don't get farmed by attackers all day when you defend

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
@HMGgunner Thank you for taking your time to make a guide for an affordable defensive, I haven't seen a-lot of defend ideas that can actually stand a chance against a TNT, This idea is really cool.

Llamao

Great Reporter
Hello there, I love to defend in bedwars but WHEN PROTECTING YOUR BED FROM TNT COSTS OVER 18 IRON JUST TO PROTECT A SMALL PART COMPARED TO TNT WHICH COSTS ONLY 6 GOLD then that's when you know defending is fun, how to defend? simple! put end stone and get rushed by a tryhard with over 20 TNT blocks while you are waiting to get clay, please reduce the damn cost of clay to 12 iron and make TNT 8 gold please, TNT is just too OP, you can get it quickly and rush a bed with almost NO EFFORT at all, bedwars in this server punishes defenders and rewards attackers, there is no motive to defend because of TNT, please make TNT 8 gold and clay 12 iron and you might be wondering if it's such a big issue that I'm posting a thread about it, well guess what it is! Most of you will disagree with me because most players in bedwars are rushers and they don't like it when defenders get a small buff so that's pretty expected, TLDR: TNT is too op, nerf the amount of layers it can break, make clay 12 iron for 4 clay and make tnt 8 gold so that you don't get farmed by attackers all day when you defend
Hi,
Please make a suggestion here: https://pika-network.net/suggestions/ .

dumbguy1401

Epic Pika
so if the clay became 12 iron it would be a op bed defense because people will just buy clay to defend their bed and some "tryhards" will just buy a pickaxe to break the clay so it wont be a good suggestion

OP
OP
H

HMGgunner

Banned
so if the clay became 12 iron it would be a op bed defense because people will just buy clay to defend their bed and some "tryhards" will just buy a pickaxe to break the clay so it wont be a good suggestion
still, clay is very easy to break with a pick and it requires more skill to block in using the clay to break it all instead of just hitting right click and breaking the bed, clay should be faster to break with tools btw to balance its lower price and stronger anti-tnt ability

dumbguy1401

Epic Pika
still, clay is very easy to break with a pick and it requires more skill to block in using the clay to break it all instead of just hitting right click and breaking the bed, clay should be faster to break with tools btw to balance its lower price and stronger anti-tnt ability
but people dont buy pickaxe that much so?

divertente

Great Reporter
you can suggest that here if you want https://pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/

QuantumJem

Pika Lover
i agree that tnt is too op but which game mode are u talking about (like solos, duos) because if tnt in solo is 8 gold it would be too expensive than quads and trios
and a tip (if u are a defender and u are too frustrated by tnt then i would suggest u to play trios and quads because tnt is 6 gold in trios and quads because no one wants to wait for 6 gold and rush)

QuantumJem

Pika Lover
and fyi pika generators are so slow that it takes more than 7 minutes to get 10 gold

Rvshing

Skill issue lol just cover the defense in time before they drop down