Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Practice Title Colors

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

WildAbbee

Banned
Username:
WildAbbee

Suggestion:
Title Colors

Detailed description:
Summary

A new option should be added to the 'Titles' cosmetic menu, this would allow users to select the color of their title. This would override the normal color of their title, so if I selected Orange, then my title would be Voidfight Aviator II instead of being dark gray. As far what colors should be available, that would be up to the developers. I think we could even take inspiration from guild tags and have multi-coloured titles (see Volcanic image at the bottom)

Here are some example reworked GUIs I've created:

Main Title Menu

Added an additional 'Title Colors' button to the top menu.

e79VgjT.png

image.png

Title Colors Menu

This is a new menu that would allow users to select/deselect a title color.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Example Title Colors

Here are some examples I have came up with.

image.png

Reason(s):
Reasoning

This suggestion aims to improve upon two areas. Firstly, it would increase the amount of cosmetics and how much customisation there is, and secondly, there is great potential for how title colours are unlocked. Some could be available in crates, some from voting, some from purchasing a rank, some for reaching impressive milestones (such as 1100, 1200 global elo, 1000, 10000 unranked wins), etc. This suggestion isn't a lot of work for the developers to code in, but I believe it could improve the players experience significantly.

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
+1

Hello WildAbbee, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Upvote it.
Keep suggesting more good suggestions to improve our network.

Bouza737

Epic Pika
Bouza737 decided to Upvote this suggestion since that's an excellent suggestion and I totally agree with you.

Outscale

Banned
I agree, looks great and it would be a cool reward in crates.. better than something like +1 ranked match or 100 coins

_DominikPro_

Banned
I really like your suggestion a lot it's easy to read and detailed, +1 from me!