Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Tips for bedwars (Get pro fast)

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
1. Higher CPS (Practice)
2. Bridging (Practice)
3. Combos (Practice)
4. Aiming (Practice)
5. Play the game (Practice)

simple answer, if you want to be better at bedwars, just practice:)

ItchyDitchy

Pika Lover
This is a good thread which I will not follow because I got rekt in practice, more than 20 deaths on first hour😂

OP
OP
Samofls9

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
cps doesnt matter
It depends, the more cps is less kb, if you have 6 cps compared to someone who has 15, the guy with 15 will most likely win because they hit faster, higher cps also results in better combos, bridging methods and just help in general, thats why all the pros use jitter, butterfly or brawler clicking.

keiko

The Pika
It depends, the more cps is less kb, if you have 6 cps compared to someone who has 15, the guy with 15 will most likely win because they hit faster, higher cps also results in better combos, bridging methods and just help in general, thats why all the pros use jitter, butterfly or brawler clicking.
bedwars is not that pvp based

Hellific

Veteran
These are one of the most basic tips, good for rookies. There are some other tips out there to get better at bedwars. I would say these are good tips for rookies.

OP
OP
Samofls9

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
These are one of the most basic tips, good for rookies. There are some other tips out there to get better at bedwars. I would say these are good tips for rookies.
It was aimed for rookies lol.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I have an easier way to get good,
very similar to yours
1. Higher CPS (Practice)
2. Bridging (Practice)
3. Combos (Practice)
4. Aiming (Practice)
5. Play the game (Practice)

simple answer, if you want to be better at bedwars, just practice:)
1.Higher CPS (autoclicker)

2. Bridging (scaffold)

3. Combos (practice)

4. Aiming (aimbot)

5. Play the game (no need )

simple answer, if you want to be better at bedwars, just install a hacked client :)

this reply is satire don't take seriously,

xXFlareWOLF

Legendary Pika
I have an easier way to get good,
very similar to yours

1.Higher CPS (autoclicker)

2. Bridging (scaffold)

3. Combos (practice)

4. Aiming (aimbot)

5. Play the game (no need )

simple answer, if you want to be better at bedwars, just install a hacked client :)

this reply is satire don't take seriously,
combos is kill aura

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Don't want to sound mean or anything, but nothing in this thread (except for maybe bridging) is related to BedWars. BedWars is a lot more than a PVP minigame, there's a lot of strategy involved and you can't win just because you can click your mouse faster than others.
A lot more important thing to anyone that's looking for tips is game sense (what to do and when to do it). If you know the game well you can use that to your advantage and even if you're really bad at PVP you will win most of the games, because average BedWars players are generally not the best at PVP so you won't really get railed a lot of times if you have better gear.