Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Timed Out Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzHackusate__

Veteran
hey. this week, i observed that i always get disconnected on minecraft. Every 10 minutes, it will kick me out and it says Timed Out. I do not know whats happening. And also, my wifi is connected and it will say "no internet connection" then it kicks me out on any server. I play other games and it appears to be only happening in minecraft. anyone pls help. this is very irritating during the time when im pvping. it just suddenly disconnects me

oMeteor

Veteran
hey. this week, i observed that i always get disconnected on minecraft. Every 10 minutes, it will kick me out and it says Timed Out. I do not know whats happening. And also, my wifi is connected and it will say "no internet connection" then it kicks me out on any server. I play other games and it appears to be only happening in minecraft. anyone pls help. this is very irritating during the time when im pvping. it just suddenly disconnects me
happened with me, re-install minecraft

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
happened with me, re-install minecraft

What is happining is that you'r mc launcher is not able to recive information from you'r wifi or unablre to send info to the server.
It could also be a blocked signal. Even a short block will result in timeout.
hope this helps,
skyarmyfan11

OP
OP
EzHackusate__

EzHackusate__

Veteran
maybe this is not minecraft's problem because there was a time I was browsing and it just suddenly say "no internet connection" even though its connected

Status
Not open for further replies.