Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Time to pack up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
Hi guys, im here to say a goodbye letter (not emotional tho)

So, you heard rumors of me resigning. Those rumors are true! Well, being a staff is a great experience! My punishment page turns out to have 70+ pages (i wanted to continue) So yeah, just wanna say goodbye for someout reasons.

Well, Im resigning because of an argument that I have been though. I dont want the argument to be very large or what so ever so this is a plan already. (Means i planned this lol) And afterwards, I think im a noob. My attitude wont fit for the staff position because, seems my age fits but think about my attitude. Well, I wont make this too long.

I just want to thank all the people who supported me for this worthy position. Thanks for all the staffs who've been with me for 4 months. I know you guys are happy *wink*. So yeah, I hope you keep up the good work team and yeah, thanks for everything that you gave me! For the players, well ill be stillingame lol. So, thank you so much to everyone who supported me and now, were just in the history book here.

You guys are the great! Thank you so much! #FridayThe13th

See ya!

oMeteor

Veteran
#YouWillBeMissed -One of the first players to know that you resigned :'(

Daantje8

From superdano: 1 of the 4 staff members that were nice to me/friends, please don't leave you noob.
You will be missed (from me).

D

Deleted member 85

Goodbye, cute one. I'm treasuring those warns for swears you gave. :'(

MouraThat

Veteran
Bye
i remember when you were applying for staff at similar time to me (month before actually)
i voted u +1 and im glad you did cause you were good staff and will be missed

AdamPvP

Epic Pika
will miss ya as staff as it seems you are pretty helpful
#StayDontLeave

Jeear

Legendary Pika
oh boy you were like one of my favorite helpers along with steve and fangy and there was a point when you were like the mother of creative 1.8 :'^(

Status
Not open for further replies.