Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Time to get Survival back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrUncleTeddy

Veteran
Suggestion:
Time to get Survival back.

Detailed description:
So , as what all of you know ; Survival is updated not awhile ago but still its dead o.o ....
Survival got boring because of easy play.
i mean by easy play that in survival , you job is to make houses and warps and builds , thats all , and since that its updated not awhile ago
why dont we make a new competiton just like ftop , istop and that things , CblocksTop
CblocksTop means Claiming blocks top ; As what we know , We get claim blocks by being online more and more ; so if we had a competition with an good prizes for survival players , we would bring it back , So the first 3 people that have the highest claimblocks , will get a prize ( Maybe an $ Gift cards that can be spent at the webshop) , although making it 1.12 is so usefull ; so i know this wont happen very soon , because i know how staff works hard for the server and have many jobs , But maybe just keep in mind about survival , dont forget it , survival is getting 5-20 players ONLY aday which is too little , so as i said ; CblocksTop comptetion will be very good and will bring OG survival players back in addition of that , making survival server 1.12 which will take time but its ok.
So Thats all !
Thanks for reading my suggestion and dont forget to give me a feedback on the comments.

Gamemode / Platform:
Survival

Reason(s):
Survival got dead day by day from first of the update , a new comptetion i think , will bring it back and as what we see on all the good famous servers (Ex: Jartex ) , has a istop , ftop like us ; and it Succeeded on all the ways , why dont we try it on survival ?

Example(s):
On *Detailed description* ^^

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Honestly, I don't play survival at all but from what i know this could be a useful addition to survival and as you said it yourself, increase its playerbase. +1

OP
OP
MrUncleTeddy

MrUncleTeddy

Veteran
Honestly, I don't play survival at all but from what i know this could be a useful addition to survival and as you said it yourself, increase its playerbase. +1
Yeah it would make people play more and more , thanks for your feedback!.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey _karamm,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.