Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Time has come

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaftPunk5963

Pika Member
I'm afraid to say this but, I'm quitting pika for a good amount of time. Some or maybe most of you have heard my rants about pika and how about it's failing and falling apart and it truly is to me. If you aren't getting a staff background point of view then most likely you won't see what's happening. Here are the reasons why I'm leaving.

1.) The constant barrage of players just being annoying/naive/and just overall rude

2.) The constant hacks of the server, it came to the point where I didn't build anything because I was afraid server might get hacked by another 8 year old 3 times in a row

And a special special reason

3.) The staff

Staff on pika is just overall like a big high school with hella drama. Literally. If you ever signed up as staff you will get drama from other staff NO MATTER WHAT. And yes, I've seen staff act this way.

An example

A few weeks ago I was on a teanspeak channel with around 3-6 ex staff and staff, I'm not going to say names but all they did was bash on rocky and many others and even made sexual positions using their skins in mineinator, I respected @RockyGaming and all they did was losing my respect that was given to them. And another topic, staff are literally almost never active on the non-pvp servers. When ever someone needs help on survival no one is there. When I lost my rank on survival no one was there to help give our proper ranks back and to others as well.

These 3.5 years on pika were just tedious, horrible, but there are those special snowflakes that had made me stay and come back for them.

I will come back after yeori learns to manage his staff properly and after staff get their crap together

Do NOT sign up for staff if you do not want drama/stress/anxiety in your life and constant crap from other staff unless you are willing to put yourself in that position, rethink about it. I have as well

Msg me on Kik or Skype if you need me

Kik - Marcialchris
Skype - daftpunkpika

Last edited:

MouraThat

Veteran
<3 Well im glad the community knows whats going on , this is what i was telling the staff team before survival players are going because the enviornement is bad. You were are hard-working , kind survival player
Will be Missed, Best wishes :)

OP
OP
DaftPunk5963

DaftPunk5963

Pika Member
I can be on team speak anytime if I'm available :p I'm just quitting the server, ts and forums are still with me

itzwebby

Epic Pika
I'm afraid to say this
I respected @RockyGaming

Do NOT sign up for staff if you do not want drama/stress/anxiety in your life and constant crap from other staff unless you are willing to put yourself in that position, rethink about it. I have as well
1. u said u r afraid to say this u don't have to be afraid of anything dude its ur life no one of as can control ur life or what u say do what u want exept hacking xD
2. u said u respected @RockyGaming well since rocky is a nice , kind ,helpful and respectful staff member he should be respected from everyone (<3 u @RockyGaming)
3. well u can sign up for staff and just act like u r not hearing staff who live in drama and crap hear good and respectful staff well I signed up for staff and I hope I get accepted just to help the server and help respectful staff also try to make unrespectful staff try to make them respectful and nice also I can handle those unrespectful staff couse in ma country we have something called اللا مبالاة
which means to don't care for anything u don't like
4. that's all what I am going to say hope I made u want to come back and play on pika and if u wont bye and good luck in life

MrBas666

Veteran
I know about the rocky bashing, i helped rocky allot (i hope so atleast) in chats with staff.

Anyways sad to see ya leave papidaft but we'll keep in touch on Skype! Best of luck buddy!

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Hey. I've never really met you...
But yeah, we both look like we're on the same side :p
I made a quitting thread some days ago. And now 2 more people. What a coincidence...lol

Bye then, I guess :D

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
Well, alot of players left now since network got hacked and the effort we made is gone. I understand. But if you wanna come back, you're always welcome to the fam.

JimmyzPel

Legendary Pika
oMJ28xM_700wa_0.gif

Money well spent.

Paotzyyy

Veteran
IGN
Paotzyyy
Well said mate, ill be expecting for a comeback tho XD

Status
Not open for further replies.