Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
Minecraft Username:
Blazemon​

Suggestion:
Tickets​

Detailed description:
Tickets for reports/ss requests
this would be useful since a lot of people don't know how to install a recorder and some people can't even run it on pc without lag/crashes.
All you have to do is create a ticket. Then put username of cheater in it and where he is at the moment. If this is getting added it will have to make staff more active. So i think that this will require more staff because of activity. For screen share you need staff to answer you in like at least 1-10min untill it might be late.​

Reason(s):
As already mentioned. I can't record videos because my whole pc will crash. Not only minecraft but whole pc. And it will make reports way easier to do.​

Example(s):
Someone is cheating in practice combo with autoclicker clicking 40-50 cps. You make a ticket, then staff requests them to screenshare to see are they actually autoclicking or not.​

Ønce

Legendary Pika
+1, even tho i can record it'd be much better if we could use this to report

Ønce

Legendary Pika
a staff is probably gonna answer saying we can just ask for help in #help lobby, but you guys can make a system that when someone opens a ticket, the whole staff team gets pinged so the players wont have to specifically ping every staff and see which one is gonna reply

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
that basically is just /report but in discord

OP
OP
Blazemon

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
This will just lead to a huge abuse.
Or only give great reporter perms to report, could be a bit better
It doesn't have to mean. I can be a great reporter by only reporting people from chat also.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
-1 Reasons mentioned by ea.

Minecraft_leg

Banned
IGN
Minecraft_leg
I feel that the concept of having a place to request screenshares would make sense.

Implementing it in such a way where it would become manageable is where it would start to become an issue however Since as a starter this report area would most likely end up becoming an area for players to vent their frustration, players who've just gotten killed and out of frustration decide to report someone without any real reason.

On top of that, if this is implemented you'll most likely require some sort of proof to even initiate a screenshare anyways, which brings the question of "why not just report it if you've got evidence in the first place"

summed up, I don't believe there is a place for such a concept.

Last edited:

StoPizza

Veteran
We already had tickets before, and due to the huge usage of them and due to people abusing the heck out of them, they have been removed and won't comeback hopefully.

OP
OP
Blazemon

Blazemon

The Pika
IGN
Blazemon
We already had tickets before, and due to the huge usage of them and due to people abusing the heck out of them, they have been removed and won't comeback hopefully.
Pika should make discord moderator application to clean all the tickets and and make the server more clean without having even to report it on forums. It is kinda unique idea but kinda weird if you know what im saying.. it would also be kinda confusing but this would be very helpful and i whatever way this can be implemented i really think it's needed

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Pika should make discord moderator application to clean all the tickets and and make the server more clean without having even to report it on forums. It is kinda unique idea but kinda weird if you know what im saying.. it would also be kinda confusing but this would be very helpful and i whatever way this can be implemented i really think it's needed
There will not be discord only moderator.
Furthur more, if there is another team of mods in charge of discord, whats their job to "clean" the tickets? As you said earlier, those tickets are just a alternative form of reports, how can they deal with hackers and stuff? just does not make sense

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1 only if it for great reporter, But since the great reporter is a pure forum cosmetic its not possible, so Neutral for now.

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT / Silverizz
Neutral ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ

StoPizza

Veteran
Hello.
Thank you for spending from your personal time in order to create this suggestion.
Unfortunately, your suggestion has been denied.

Due to the reason I’ve mentioned before, we already had ticket system and it had a big usage and lead to abuse from the community.
Also, as a 45k discord server, tickets are just not an option. We have help lobby for now.
Moreover, creating applications for discord moderators to handle the issues

Status
Not open for further replies.