Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

This should be removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouraThat

Veteran
{p} -> this command write and yeah I agree , people are just using it to type random things , It should be used for important things not general chat.

erioxion

Epic Pika
i always waits for their mistakes (like spam / flood) so i could report them XD and they get warn / mute deppends on how many offence they already done (and if they still not learn from their mistakes they shall get more reports and hopefully get perm mute) :devilish:

D

Deleted member 88174

YO YO YO! It's ya Boi Dragon who is gonna disagree with ya.

I think it is good that some default are lucky enough to get a colored chat. It finally stops them from being ignored by ranked player just because they are "nooby" defaults. It improves the chat as it makes everyone feel more unique. I honestly found it very annoying when it was just ranked players using colored chat because they use to spam crazy stuff. However, since more players will have colour chat this will start to seem normal and less people will be waiting to type "annoying stuff."

In addition to this your example is flawed as the use of the colored chat in the picture was correctly used. It is a question that should be seen by everyone viewing the public chat. Trading does not = annoying rather it is useful as it keep the minecraft survival econ alive and healthy.

Ya BOOI signing out.

Unawarely

The Pika

I think it is good that some default are lucky enough to get a colored chat. It finally stops them from being ignored by ranked player just because they are "nooby" defaults. It improves the chat as it makes everyone feel more unique. I honestly found it very annoying when it was just ranked players using colored chat because they use to spam crazy stuff. However, since more players will have colour chat this will start to seem normal and less people will be waiting to type "annoying stuff."

In addition to this your example is flawed as the use of the colored chat in the picture was correctly used. It is a question that should be seen by everyone viewing the public chat. Trading does not = annoying rather it is useful as it keep the minecraft survival econ alive and healthy.

Ya BOOI signing out.
This isn't a fix. If donators get too much attention because they can change colors, fix that and limit that, don't make the chat a mess by allowing everyone access to colors.

MouraThat

Veteran

Ya BOOI signing out.
Firstly this was an issue from the previoius reset
Secondly , the issue was more the fact it said 'Pika Network' in bold like its some sort of Server announcement
Colour chat itself is fine as long as its not over-used.

Disaalt

The Pika

Ya BOOI signing out.
yo yo yo, it's ya boi disaalt who is gonna disagree with ya.
1. Chat color is only for donators, and it should always be like that. If there aren't any more donators then the server can't get enough profit to continue its journey.
2. It is super annoying in chat, and it was not supposed to be a chat color function. I think it was more used to broadcast announcements but someone leaked how to use it.
3. "Ranked players using colored chat because they use to spam crazy stuff" Ok man, spamming? I think you used that word super wrongly. Imagine you bought a rank on the server to spam and get muted. It's their perk. They bought it. I mean, if they did spam crazy stuff, you can report them, as always.
4. I agree that some people should get chat color if they were lucky, but chat color is already added and can be won by crates. People abuse {p} too much and if this continues, probs 99.9% of the people in survival would add {p} in their message, and the chat would be like hell.
5. "Trading does not = annoying rather it is useful as it keep the minecraft survival econ alive and healthy." I don't get it, bro how does it relate to the Survival Economy...
ya BOI signing out

Last edited:

UpperGround

Great Reporter
yo yo yo, it's ya boi disaalt who is gonna disagree with ya.
1. Chat color is only for donators, and it should always be like that. If there aren't any more donators then the server can't get enough profit to continue its journey.
2. It is super annoying in chat, and it was not supposed to be a chat color function. I think it was more used to broadcast announcements but someone leaked how to use it.
3. "Ranked players using colored chat because they use to spam crazy stuff" Ok man, spamming? I think you used that word super wrongly. Imagine you bought a rank on the server to spam and get muted. It's their perk. They bought it. I mean, if they did spam crazy stuff, you can report them, as always.
4. I agree that some people should get chat color if they were lucky, but chat color is already added and can be won by crates. People abuse {p} too much and if this continues, probs 99.9% of the people in survival would add {p} in their message, and the chat would be like hell.
5. "Trading does not = annoying rather it is useful as it keep the minecraft survival econ alive and healthy." I don't get it, bro how does it relate to the Survival Economy...
u forgot "Ya BOI signing out."

D

Deleted member 88174

hey, Hey HEY! How is it poppin? It's ya BOI Dragon back on this post realizing the guy was talking about the pikasurvival thingy.

Yeah it is annoying
Also the trading thing was about when i use to ask if anyone was selling anything when i use default color it was very hard to get a trade, however when i used colour chat i get a trade easily. I kinda use a hyperbole there

(I am an ALPHA Gamer)

It's about time i segway out of here!

Last edited by a moderator:

xXFlareWOLF

Legendary Pika
IGN
xXFlareWOLF
hey, Hey HEY! How is it poppin? It's ya BOI Dragon back on this post realizing the guy was talking about the pikasurvival thingy.

Yeah it is annoying
Also the trading thing was when i use to ask if anyone was selling anything when i use default color it was very hard to get a trade, however when i used colour chat i get a trade easily. I kinda use a hyperbole there

(I am an ALPHA Gamer)

hey what's with the funny entrance and exit lmao

D

Deleted member 88174

hey what's with the funny entrance and exit lmao
Yo! What up my fellow gamer? It's ya Boi Dragon.

This is how all Pro-ALPHA-GAMERs introduce themselves. It is a professional standard.

(Also i am a pro-alpha-gamer)

Ya Boi Signing out!

JerryMine

The Pika
guys i don't get it, why is something that attracts attention able to improve the chat and makes everyone unique? If this is not a custom command, can I get people like these reported for Impersonation?

State your reasons below
VVVVV

Disaalt

The Pika

Yeah it is annoying
Also the trading thing was about when i use to ask if anyone was selling anything when i use default color it was very hard to get a trade, however when i used colour chat i get a trade easily. I kinda use a hyperbole there

(I am an ALPHA Gamer)

if you got the resources everyone needs, people will trade you, but since too much players already have good resources, they probs wont need your stuff
(except for dragon egg :D)

vigor

I made 80k balance in two days with taking advantage of no perks (donator stuff) so I gotta say that everyone always is willing to buy something that you have.
if you got the resources everyone needs, people will trade you, but since too much players already have good resources, they probs wont need your stuff
(except for dragon egg :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.