Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

This Ruined Factions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamaicanBoyMc

Please take out player vaults it ruin factions leave it for opfac no normal factions pls there would be no point of raiding cuz there will be no more raids people just store their stuff in their pv's and make a random underground place for spawners and mine em up when they finish. please take out player vaults it ruins factions

faydee

Veteran
Hello jama you have a nice suggestion over here but you cant really accept they remove it , the vaults are very immportent to each player example for me I am a god rank in factions and I have 4 pv's and I bought the rank for the pvs and much more you see pv's keep your stuff safe lets say you in a faction and in the owner of your faction state that you each player should have 4 chests then all of your chests are full and you need more to put your valubals in it .
Hope you consider what I said and see my point of view
Have a nice day
Ashkar101

Daantje8

Alot of people have been asking for player vaults 'members and donors' . Most people have more stuff then 1-4 pv's can hold. Just wait a bit in the season.

rayne80

Banned
I agree with this, 4 Double chests of unraidable items? Per Donator? What nonsense is this?

Creeper eggs are expensive as hell and we hardly find good loot as is. But really? Giving everyone 4 dubs of unraidable storage?

Thats just a dumb idea for factions

N

Nignogery

I think that the people that have 1 pv, should have 9 slots, people with 2 = 18, 3 = 27, 4 =36, 5 = 54 (1 dub). That would be less OP and balanced.

faydee

Veteran
I think that the people that have 1 pv, should have 9 slots, people with 2 = 18, 3 = 27, 4 =36, 5 = 54 (1 dub). That would be less OP and balanced.
Great idea but before reset donors like me god we had only one pv and it was like one small chest not dub so this 4 pvs thing is kinda new so lets give it time and see

N

Nignogery

Great idea but before reset donors like me god we had only one pv and it was like one small chest not dub so this 4 pvs thing is kinda new so lets give it time and see
Ýes, i'm God aswell, but i think the amount of pv's / slots should be lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.