Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

this is the reason minecraft sucks. Cause of worthless garbage autclickers like this im sick of auto clickers garbage game

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
He is not even close lol. There are more than this. Moreover, clicking 16-18 cps is possible with a mouse that can double click.

OP
OP
C

cLEEmentine

He is not even close lol. There are more than this. Moreover, clicking 16-18 cps is possible with a mouse that can double click.
the way i knew he was auto clicking was cause he was clicking from the one side of the map to the other and also he never stopped clicking no matter if he is gapping or if he's far away he kept staying steady on 17 cps while eating, while fighting, while being on the other side of the map and also he admitted that he has many alt accounts so he doesn't care if he gets banned (on the screenshot) which is even more proof that the guy knows why he's being reported

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Yep, I understand what you mean by he is cheating on your POV. But sadly I can guarantee you that in the staff's POV this is nowhere close to so called "cheating".

ISLL

I don't think that guy is hacking, he didn't even get close