Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

This has to change

Panas

Banned
Ok look, I know that it is hard for pika network to get an anti-cheat or a watchdog system, but this video is a proof that everyone can get banned for no reason.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uIDJcnayKk
Please go check it out. Moreover if you need some help for the players cheating on the server contact me on discord, Panas#6806. You might also use a replay plugin like some others servers do. But i really hope this can get fixed. This Thread is not another sh*ty suggestion on an anti cheat but a way to show players that if they got false banned because someone faked evidence about them. Please atleast tell the moderators to double check before doing any moves. I also know that screen sharing everyone is not the solution but i am quite sure that the staff team will be able to find a solution. I know most of the staff members on the server and I want to thank them for everything that they do. I just want to say that everyone especially famous people should consider recording themselves or frequently proving themselves legit. Thanks for your time and I hope everyone has a great day on the server :D
Discord: Panas#6806
#2 On bedwars Leaderboards

SkyLegend on OpSb
Hero on Opfacs
Titan on Bedwars

JerryMine

The Pika
yeah every famous people should record themselves playing and start being a bedwars youtuber