Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

This hackers are crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oskipow11111

Pls is somewone see this thank you a lot and i want to be a catching hacker player who can ban players if they are hacking like a youtube Creeper Edge and i bored to see hackers flying and kill aura i want to play skywars like free without hackers thats why i ask this PLS minecrafters dont deserve to play with hackers and lose evry time like me. Pls give me this opportunity and i swear i will ban hackers how you want. This server will not have hackers if you want too. Thanks you read all this !

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
Do you have proof that these players were hacking?
If you do report them here:https://pika-network.net/forums/report_submission/
Select Hacking/Blacklisted Mods/Macros as the offense and then fill the form. If you need help with it PM me.

I also see that you would like to become staff. In order to become staff you must first apply here:https://pika-network.net/forums/staff_app_submission/
Choose where you want to be staff (ie. a PvP server, a non-PvP server, which server, etc.) and then fill out the rest of the form. Again, you can PM me if you need help with it.
Pika won't just accept you as staff if you beg. Pika's wants to have reliable staff which is why they accept the good applicants that have to them proved themselves worthy somehow.
Also you won't just ban immediately. First you will be put as a Trial-Helper and you will learn the importance of being staff as well as how to catch and deal with rulebreakers. Then if you pass your Trial you will become a Helper and you will assist Mods in dealing with problems on the server.
Pika's staff don't just ban hackers, they also help out and assist players, as well as deal with other broken rules.

M4ster_Unicorn

Pika Lover
Pls is somewone see this thank you a lot and i want to be a catching hacker player who can ban players if they are hacking like a youtube Creeper Edge and i bored to see hackers flying and kill aura i want to play skywars like free without hackers thats why i ask this PLS minecrafters dont deserve to play with hackers and lose evry time like me. Pls give me this opportunity and i swear i will ban hackers how you want. This server will not have hackers if you want too. Thanks you read all this !
you need proof of a hacker hacking

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Every server has a hacker but they are ways of removing them

Status
Not open for further replies.