Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

this gamemode is a newbie killer

Haffie

first off most of the people are highly toxic often swearing and malding at the sight of a newbie messing something up (happening at boss rooms)
and while there's no direct tips and or tutorial to help the newbies to start most of the people just often ignore the questions of those newbies who don't know how something works. Due to those two main reasons heavily influencing the game i would hope that devs would opt to fix the issue (actually put up FAQ's on a book or something and actually giving a few instructions on how to start off with your game and not just with an intro to a fking island and a goodluck)

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
Hello Haffie, if you see a player Swearing or breaking any other rule, feel free to report them Here.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
first off most of the people are highly toxic often swearing and malding at the sight of a newbie messing something up (happening at boss rooms)
and while there's no direct tips and or tutorial to help the newbies to start most of the people just often ignore the questions of those newbies who don't know how something works. Due to those two main reasons heavily influencing the game i would hope that devs would opt to fix the issue (actually put up FAQ's on a book or something and actually giving a few instructions on how to start off with your game and not just with an intro to a fking island and a goodluck)
That is 100% true , there is no guide and no one will tell you. Because why would anyone want to create competition?(for seasonal money rewards /istop )

I will make a faq or a little guide in a few days

Legends_124

Pika Member
That is 100% true , there is no guide and no one will tell you. Because why would anyone want to create competition?(for seasonal money rewards /istop )

I will make a faq or a little guide in a few days
I have the same complain but no one reply u make the guide I will support you

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Just discover how to play just like we all did.
They didnt give us instructions of the game when we started bro we just discover cuz this server is a dumb sht