Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

TheRealObito

LokiRogue

Donator
Joined
Jan 11, 2026
Messages
172
Points
76
IGN
TheRealObito
I didn't knew this was a thing, for those who don't know me I am TheRealObito in all sense and i joined 7 days ago . I will surely have fun in playing on this server. THANKS!!

My IGN- TheRealObito
My discord- TheRealObito.
 
Hello there! Welcome to the forums, hopefully you'll be an active member here. Have fun on the network!
 
Hello there! Welcome to the forums, hopefully you'll be an active member here. Have fun on the network!
ggs and yeah i will be active i wish to stay for a long time
 
I didn't knew this was a thing, for those who don't know me I am TheRealObito in all sense and i joined 7 days ago . I will surely have fun in playing on this server. THANKS!!

My IGN- TheRealObito
My discord- TheRealObito.
NA HLL nah i have seen ur name somewhere else but i don't remember where
 
nah bro i am new they might be someone other than me . thnx for replying though.
Alr have fun playing on pika network

u might get rage baited by some hackers though so make sure u are recording 24x7 if possible
 
If you record 24/7, and need storage, after each day delete the videos of gameplay on your computer to save storage.
I am so lazy to do it but there are some situations where old videos are required as evidence.

Because we never know the future.
 
Your signature made me see this thread
I just wanted to know about you because of this sigma signature
Cool & W
 
Top