Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The Survivalist of Survival, Lynmie

Cee_Jhay

Pika Lover
Hello, though not many of you may recognize me, the people that do in fact would.

I'm not going to go into much detail as to who I am, but in fact, I'd just let history explain itself.

I've been around in the server since the early days of 1.8 (Back when Banners were still trending), I've seen Pika-Network change through several developments over the course of the years. Back when Dutchminer was still the owner, the server only had Factions and Survival (I forgot if Skyblock was already there, idk, I'm a Boomer, go figure).

While I'm not exactly the most brightest crayon in the box, I've become what to the rest of the OG Squad (If they're still ever around the forums anyway) as the "Survivalist" because 1. I'm always seen around Survival, as it's my home, my sanctum, and my temple. 2. Stated above, I've been around mid 2014 to early 2015. and 3. Boomer.

Over the time, I made a lot of friends, namely being superepic, Red_03, HyperRSmash, and a lot more (If one of you is reading this and you weren't mentioned, you already know you're one of the people I meant and I'm proud to have met you. o7)

So yeah, if you want to chat with me, get to know each other, just give me a holler, just mosey down on over to Survival and seek out the one called "Lynmie", if you don't know what I look like, just picture a Goat girl who'd call you "Senpai".

That is all.
Derp.

Mute

Great Reporter
ummm hello kwoeqkwqek[wqek[pqwkekqw[ekwq
wqpoekopwqkopewqkop pokqw ok kop kop pok ok oqwej eopw jqe