Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The Statue of Puberty

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMR_NBL

http://imgur.com/gallery/4fZY1
4fZY1
4fZY1
How did i do ? Ratings please : ) out of 10.
Note: theres no curvy edges in mc just for the record. : )

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I am also a statue builder and I'll give you the dimensions which I use.

Legs: 8 blocks (Front) 4 blocks (Side) 12 blocks (Height)
Body: 8 blocks (Front) 4 blocks (Side) 12 blocks (Height)
Arms: 4 blocks (Front) 4 blocks (Side) 8 blocks (Height) *You must build it when you start building the Body and lign them up
Head: 8 blocks (Front) [Extended by 2 blocks, same with the back] 8 blocks (Side, added by the extended blocks) 8 blocks (Height)

*If you are having trouble understanding the dimensions then PM me on Forums or Discord but I would prefer if you PM me on Discord (American Eagle #7817)

Note: This can be only used when your statue is not raising an arm, or holding an item, (although you can do that). You can put headphones over your head or put some 3D Hair or some details like a hood if you want to.

Credits to Picko for giving me the dimensions, an old friend in another server ;)

Last edited:

MECHAME

Veteran
Hmm it's bad.

Jk

And why would you call it The Statue of Puberty? XD

OP
OP
OMR_NBL

OMR_NBL

Mechame copy right disclaimer ................Thx ivyy

OP
OP
OMR_NBL

OMR_NBL

and thx iactivatemc for the dimensions but the legs are they attached or sepperated

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
@OMR_NBL

If you want, I can build your skin and send a screenshot. I need to know what your skin name is first then I can build it. These are some of my builds. Took about an hour each.
2017-06-08_11.45.41.png
2017-08-07_16.20.56.png
2017-08-07_16.21.10.png 2017-08-07_16.21.20.png

OP
OP
OMR_NBL

OMR_NBL

Last edited:

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Building statues of skins is ez as hell
I am also a statue builder and I'll give you the dimensions which I use.

Legs: 8 blocks (Front) 4 blocks (Side) 12 blocks (Height)
Body: 8 blocks (Front) 4 blocks (Side) 12 blocks (Height)
Arms: 4 blocks (Front) 4 blocks (Side) 8 blocks (Height) *You must build it when you start building the Body and lign them up
Head: 8 blocks (Front) [Extended by 2 blocks, same with the back] 8 blocks (Side, added by the extended blocks) 8 blocks (Height)

*If you are having trouble understanding the dimensions then PM me on Forums or Discord but I would prefer if you PM me on Discord (American Eagle #7817)

Note: This can be only used when your statue is not raising an arm, or holding an item, (although you can do that). You can put headphones over your head or put some 3D Hair or some details like a hood if you want to.

Credits to Picko for giving me the dimensions, an old friend in another server ;)
thats basically player in pixels. if you have ever made a skin for yourself, you would know it

Cool, I've watched you build this.
( me no stalker :c)
STAAALKER
/permanentiplistbanblack ivy

AND WHY YOU CALLIN ME KAREEM :(
she is bullying everyone, kareem

Status
Not open for further replies.