Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The state of PikaNetwork Survival

DeathByMySide

Pika Member
So, everyone knows that PikaNetwork Survival is one of it's worst gamemodes, as it barely gets any attention, none of the bugs seem to get fixed anymore, the staff remove core aspects of the game instead of fixing problems with them, there's no new content being added, and PVP especially is seeing one of, if not the worst season for the quality of the experience.
This is sad, Survival was one of the oldest gamemodes on Pika, with tons of amazing new and old players contributing to the community, making friends and overall just having a great time. It had probably the best community out of any of the gamemodes on here.
PVP was also great too, as each season, with the new Minecraft updates, would introduce something new, varying playstyles and not everyone would rely on one single thing that works, and pretty much fight like a robot like it is today.
All good things must come to an end though, and this is one of the saddest and best examples of that.
Nowadays, Pika is only filled with people who exploit the numerous bugs that will most certainly never go away, there are little to no old players left, and the influx of new content has grinded to a near, almost total halt.
Simultaneously, the amount of new bugs discovered, new dupes stumbled upon and people who exploit that stuff is rising faster than ever before.
Nobody fixes this. They do not care. The players have been abandoned.
It has come to my atttention that a lot of the older staff members that have now quit are OG Survival players, and friends with a lot of other players too even before getting promoted.
This, I believe is one of the reasons why Survival no longer gets any attention.
The staff that are left probably have known a lot of these players, and with pretty much all of them being gone, there's no longer a reason for anyone who's an OG to log on, as there is nothing else that Survival offers.
The staff don't tell devs about anything as they do not care and have no reason to. This gamemode is more than dead.
With this happening, staff forget about Survival's existence as there is nothing notable left for them to care about, and with people still buying things no matter what, Gunfire and his goons have figured they don't need to care about survival to make it a better gamemode, as they can still crank out tons of money from people just wanting to have fun, and opening lootboxes (Which should be regulated BTW this is real gambling with virtual rewards)
I have more to talk about, but I will keep this brief as I do not want to waste anyone's time, as these are just the thoughts of someone thinking objectively who joined the server recently and is just a simple player who watched it decline.
Take care

Outscale

Banned
Yes I agree, survival sucks. My advice is that you move to a different gamemode or even better quit Pika.

mostly because they banned ruthless which was around 40 nobles but yea its their fault and they also falsebanned alot of people too, im not complaining i mean i did want survival to go to poop again but ye

nukiu

Pika Lover
IGN
nukiu
So, everyone knows that PikaNetwork Survival is one of it's worst gamemodes, as it barely gets any attention, none of the bugs seem to get fixed anymore, the staff remove core aspects of the game instead of fixing problems with them, there's no new content being added, and PVP especially is seeing one of, if not the worst season for the quality of the experience.
This is sad, Survival was one of the oldest gamemodes on Pika, with tons of amazing new and old players contributing to the community, making friends and overall just having a great time. It had probably the best community out of any of the gamemodes on here.
PVP was also great too, as each season, with the new Minecraft updates, would introduce something new, varying playstyles and not everyone would rely on one single thing that works, and pretty much fight like a robot like it is today.
All good things must come to an end though, and this is one of the saddest and best examples of that.
Nowadays, Pika is only filled with people who exploit the numerous bugs that will most certainly never go away, there are little to no old players left, and the influx of new content has grinded to a near, almost total halt.
Simultaneously, the amount of new bugs discovered, new dupes stumbled upon and people who exploit that stuff is rising faster than ever before.
It has come to my atttention that a lot of the older staff members that have now quit are OG Survival players, and friends with a lot of other players too even before getting promoted.
This, I believe is one of the reasons why Survival no longer gets any attention.
The staff that are left probably have known a lot of these players, and with pretty much all of them being gone, there's no longer a reason for anyone who's an OG to log on, as there is nothing else that Survival offers.
The staff don't tell devs about anything as they do not care and have no reason to. This gamemode is more than dead.
With this happening, staff forget about Survival's existence as there is nothing notable left for them to care about, and with people still buying things no matter what, Gunfire and his goons have figured they don't need to care about survival to make it a better gamemode, as they can still crank out tons of money from people just wanting to have fun, and opening lootboxes (Which should be regulated BTW this is real gambling with virtual rewards)
I have more to talk about, but I will keep this brief as I do not want to waste anyone's time, as these are just the thoughts of someone thinking objectively who joined the server recently and is just a simple player who watched it decline.
Take care
Atleast they not teaming with hackers like u

loloboi9694

Take care
Yeah bro i totally agree to u!!
survival has gone to a totally different stage, this was not the survival i played last season.
certain ppl hav begun to raise query on removing guardian pets from the game, but i would say that is not the real answer to all these problems.
each week we could find atleast 2 - 3 dudes either spamming in the chat bad stuffs about the staffs , devs and admins or using hacked clients in pvp.
I feel like the staff management has to be a little more strengthen in survival game mode. one of the biggest reasons why all these stuffs are happening in the server is becoz of staffs not being online when this is happening. Sometimes it takes like hours for staffs to come online and to know whats happening in the server. I sincerely apologize if i hurt any of the staffs or anyone but this is the current situation