Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars The sharpened swords diamond upgrade can have 3 levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChinmaiThePro

Username:
GamerboyChinmai​

Suggestion:
The sharpened swords diamond upgrade can have 3 levels​

Detailed description:
You can add 3 levels to the Sharpened swords diamond upgrade sp there will be Sharpness 1,2,3
due to this it will be easy to defeat sweaty players and it will put up a nice challenge and this feature is not in any other server so your server will be unique and it will draw more attention.​

Reason(s):
Because sweats or high level people such as 70 or 80 are difficult for me to kill them as i am level 51 and i am still working on my skills and they are way better but with this upgrade me or any other player who is still improving can have a chance to beat them are atleast defend themselves for a while.​

Example(s):
Sharpned swords level 1 , 2 , 3​

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
IGN
Lpkfvip
+1
This suggestion might be pretty unique ngl, sharp 3 can be awesome.

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion
I have decided to Downvote your suggestion due to the following reasons
  • NO!
  • Additional level of sharpness has already been suggested and rejected Reference
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
IGN
Lpkfvip
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion
I have decided to Downvote your suggestion due to the following reasons
  • NO!
  • Additional level of sharpness has already been suggested and rejected Reference
Wow, thanks for that information, it was sad that the original suggestion did not get accept tho.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello ChinmaiThePro,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.